Sterilise teen girls!

http://commentisfree.guardian.co.uk/emily_hill/2008/02/fearing_fay.html

The exterm femanist and writer Fay Weldon suggest using 5 year contraceptive techniques on all girls aged 12. This would, she suggests, end the problem of teen mums and benifits scroungers.

While some might think thats a good thing, the massive rise in teens with STI's would more than likely go through the roof. A patient with HIV from the age of 15 can be treated and live until the age of 60. Those drugs ain't cheap though.

bobath said:
http://commentisfree.guardian.co.uk/emily_hill/2008/02/fearing_fay.html

The exterm femanist and writer Fay Weldon suggest using 5 year contraceptive techniques on all girls aged 12. This would, she suggests, end the problem of teen mums and benifits scroungers.

While some might think thats a good thing, the massive rise in teens with STI's would more than likely go through the roof. A patient with HIV from the age of 15 can be treated and live until the age of 60. Those drugs ain't cheap though.
By not giving them the contraceptive, would you not end up with them pregnant and HIV+ ?

How about NOT giving them any benefits until they've worked for 5 years from leaving school/college?

Or just stop making being a teenage mum a lucrative deal to jump the housing list and get more benefit.

As for Weldon's idea - how fecking stupid.

Getting pregnant now means a free council house and benefits which means the little chavette can get away from mum and dad and watch Jeremy Kyle all day eating KFC and smoking weed

The_Terrible_Twins said:
Getting pregnant now means a free council house and benefits which means the little chavette can get away from mum and dad and watch Jeremy Kyle all day eating KFC and smoking weed
Sounds brilliant, I'm off to get my missus up the duff.

Stick them all in prison ships. I fcuking hate benefit spongers...

Holland seems to have the pregnant teenager thing sorted......... they get fook-all. So lets not reward the little shits and when they do fook-up there are plenty of people that will pay for babies.

What a load of bollox!

There is enough contraception out there already. Girls just need to be empowered enough to use it.

Wishful_Thinking said:
What a load of bollox!

There is enough contraception out there already. Girls just need to be empowered enough to use it.
:?

The govt need to be empowered enough to stop their benefits.

I think its great, forcabley sterilising young girls. It won't stop them geting druck and having sex will.

Femail circumsion however will put a more perminent end to the problem. They will still feed the economy by buying loads of bargin booze, but no lad's going in there when she has had her clunt zippered shut.

one-flew-over said:
Or just stop making being a teenage mum a lucrative deal to jump the housing list and get more benefit.

As for Weldon's idea - how fecking stupid.
:clap:

So Fay thinks that by doing this, the young 'ladies' in question would continue with their education :roll: Perhaps permanently sterilising the parents of these wastes of oxygen would have solved the problem.

hogspawn said:
Wishful_Thinking said:
What a load of bollox!

Empowered or just have the balls, but you are right.

Wishful - what are you talking about, the tramps are actively using this to get money and housing, they are not going to use contraception :?

hogspawn said:
Wishful_Thinking said:
What a load of bollox!

That's like shoving the bolt shut after the horse has bolted isn't it?

We need to work backwards on that one. No pregnancy first! Then the Govt wouldn't need to "stop their benefits" in the first place.

Let the little slappers multiply, just when it comes time for the council house, relocate them to Bridgend, problem solves itself.

right-grumpy said:
hogspawn said:
Wishful_Thinking said:
What a load of bollox!

Empowered or just have the balls, but you are right.

Wishful - what are you talking about, the tramps are actively using this to get money and housing, they are not going to use contraception :?
I'll play Devils Advocate here - sterilise little boys instead.... What do you think of that one guys?

No wishful, you will soon see how many get pregnant when they know they will get no help, it adds that extra incentive to use the contraceptive or just not shag about.

right-grumpy said:
No wishful, you will soon see how many get pregnant when they know they will get no help, it adds that extra incentive to use the contraceptive or just not shag about.
They didn't get pregnant by themselves RG. Just left with the consequence of unprotected sex I believe.

I will grant you that there are quite a few 'boys' that should have their balls cut. Both sexes are laughing while they do not have to pay for their 'fun'.