Stephen Lawrence - 10 years on

To be fair there’s precisely zero evidence that this has happened and NOMS have said they know nothing about it it. Given how they’re likely to be housed and associate in Belmarsh it sounds unlikely on the face of it...

Not sure they’re still in Belmarsh. Seem to recall one of them went to a mental institution (maybe Broadmoor?).

Even if it is true 'scumbag batters other scumbag' isn't exactly this year's feelgood story.

Yet again, the angle you approach this type of scenario, is so far away from what most soldiers I know feel it.

I rejoice that those two pieces of shit had their lack of liberty interrupted by a damn good kicking, and hope it happens often for the rest of their worthless lives.

I don't care who gives the kicking.

Yet again, the angle you approach this type of scenario, is so far away from what most soldiers I know feel it.

I rejoice that those two pieces of shit had their lack of liberty interrupted by a damn good kicking, and hope it happens often for the rest of their worthless lives.

I don't care who gives the kicking.

Except it was more than likely no one....Adebowale was in Wakefield until 2017 and then when to Broadmoor. So not even in the same prison.