Stephen Lawrence - 10 years on

What about all the other black kids who are getting murdered daily in our capital city ?

Are they not equally worthy of an annual day-of Remembrance ?

Oh ! Of course, of course ......

So, why no Lee Rigby day ?

The only thing I can think of is the assumption it was a classic & memorable example of racially motivated murder.
This is a perfectly safe assumption given the perp was arrested (?), questioned at length (?) charged (?) and consequently banged to rights (?) It left no possibilty it was anything else but.
After all, recent news shows there has never been anything else like it, nor will there ever be again.
It was a unique incident.
Do keep up.:rolleyes:

The only thing I can think of is the assumption it was a classic & memorable example of racially motivated murder.
This is a perfectly safe assumption given the perp was arrested (?), questioned at length (?) charged (?) and consequently banged to rights (?) It left no possibilty it was anything else but.
After all, recent news shows there has never been anything else like it, nor will there ever be again.
It was a unique incident.
Do keep up.:rolleyes:
Errr ...... Explain your sentence starting "After all ......."

What about all the other black kids who are getting murdered daily in our capital city ?

Are they not equally worthy of an annual day-of Remembrance ?

Oh ! Of course, of course ......

So, why no Lee Rigby day ?
That's all part and parcel of living in a big city, it's different for Stephen Lawrence he wasn't murdered by an ethnic

That's all part and parcel of living in a big city, it's different for Stephen Lawrence he wasn't murdered by an ethnic
But Lee Rigby was. Using the same logic, he is just as deserving of a special day ( I could argue more deserving).

It is racist shyte and shame on Theresa May for falling for it.

But Lee Rigby was. Using the same logic, he is just as deserving of a special day ( I could argue more deserving).

Theresa May is fighting for her political life, she is a complete disaster as PM, and anything is useful as a straw to grab at to divert attention from her abysmal record in politics.

He was murdered by Islamic ethnics, and as Sadiq Khan points out that's just part and parcel of living in a big city

If Rigby had been murdered by white racists and self identified as black before he was murdered, he too might have a special day

And TWO for Bugsy's family.
We'll be running out of days soon. Some poor sod will only end up being commemorated every four years.
No doubt we'll end up with an Alfie Evans day once this bloody pantomime in Liverpool is finished.
Although having been granted Italian citizenship, it probably comes a poor second. Or not.
Supporters trying to "storm" the hospital for God's sake.