Stephen Hawking - Zero Gravity

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Heywood_Jablowme, Apr 26, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Apparently he raised an eyebrow to show excitement, has he NO sense of occasion?

I remember he went to Lourdes and got dunk in the miraculous water....and when they rolled him out he had 2 brand new wheels on his wheelchair.

I think he's a decent guy, but being from a military background I do realise the downfalls in using a monotone voice for instructing.

I wonder if you could bluetooth him somehow? That Scat one is doing the rounds at the mo, and he could do with a laugh.

2. Somones methed.

3. What's black and sits at the top of the stairs?

Stephen Hawking in a house fire.

Did anyone think of providing disabled access to the emergency escape and rails down the slide for his wheelchair?

4. Thanks for clearing that up mistersoft. I didn't have a fudging clue what he was on about.

He doesn't needa vomit comet to get that effect. Just get someone to soup up his wheelchair and hit the skate park.

Edited for being a total glasslicker

Attached Files:

5. I look forward to him going into space and becoming an ambassador for all mankind.

He will be extremely useful as an interpreter should we bump into the Daleks.

6. From the BBC article '25-second spurts' 'here I come!'. And they call it the vomit Comet? How strange is that?

7. See he was in good hands, look who appears to be holding his feet on the left !?!?!? [​IMG]

Does he not bear a striking resemblance to.........
    [​IMG]

8. Priceless picture:
    [​IMG]

9. well I'll be F**ked I want to try that , after if he can do it so can I , it just begs the question what is Cpt JT Kirk going to hold me by ?

yes I know .................

WW

10. Do you think he could pull it off? :wink:

11. Yer tongue mate
    No good trying to hold you by anything else cant get the purchase necessary with tweezers