Stephen Hawking dies aged 76

Wall to wall Steven Hawking tributes and documentaries till the weekend. The ken Dodd coverage was brutal, at one point he had a documentary/tribute on every fuckng channel simultaneously

On the positive side a gazzillion people are going to get a brief/dumbed down introduction to theoretical physics, FWIW.

Damn it! A genuine loss to humanity. Sleep well professor.

Forget Hawkins, I'm pissed off that my TV will be filled with that grinning chimp, Cox, for the next umpteen weeks

Wall to wall Steven Hawking tributes and documentaries till the weekend. The ken Dodd coverage was brutal, at one point he had a documentary/tribute on every fuckng channel simultaneously

On the positive side a gazzillion people are going to get a brief/dumbed down introduction to theoretical physics, FWIW.
You’ve made me realise I would have paid good money to hear Prof Hawking say ‘tatifilarious’.

Baglock

On ROPS
On ROPs
RIP.

A brief history of time was a hard read, but it got me interested in cosmology and physics and I've been interested ever since

Hawking and Dodd in the same week... That sounds like the basis of a pub quiz question of the future

He wasnt bad a the physics mathingymajig, but he had a great sense of humour despite his condition.

Funniest bloke to die this week.

Only when the bbc ********* have completed their efforts to educate us on nerve agents, cladding panels, sprinkler strategies in tall buildings and the workings of the NHS
All interspersed with dogs that grin and how to butter a scone

Only when the bbc ********* have completed their efforts to educate us on nerve agents, cladding panels, sprinkler strategies in tall buildings and the workings of the NHS
You missed Saint Claire Balding in that lot..

All part of the service - To enrich people's lives with programmes and services that inform, educate and entertain.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
No more guest appearances on Big Bang Theory then? Obviously only watch it for his scientific input.