Stephen Gately Funeral in North Dub

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Killaloe, Oct 17, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Have been forced to watch the funeral of the North Dublin knacker on Sky One. He is now off for a BBQ at Glasnevin and later on will be going out for a wee spin with Matthew Fricker & Dodi Al Fayed.

Ticketmaster have now announced they are giving 20% off Boyzone concert tickets.

2. What time is the air burst expected over the city?

3. A sad day.

The batteries in Killaloe's remote have obviously died.

4. Whats pink and goes round and round in circles?

Stephen Gately's suitcase.

5. There was ayoung man named Gately,
    Who hadn`t been too well just lately,
    A bottle of rum,
    A cokc up the bum,
    Then he fell asleep on a bender!

6. It was announced that there was chocolate found in steven gatelys ringpiece during the post mortem.

It appears that george micheal was careless with his wispa.

7. ******NEWSFLASH******* The post mortem of Steven Gately has revealed that he had dried fruit up his arse.

Police think he has been date raped!!

8. For Sale

One White Suit (Medium)
    One Microphone

Buyer collects from Ireland

9. Can’t understand why Boyzone fans are upset by jokes about Stephen Gately.

It’s Only Words...

Whats small brown and very very relieved ?

Stephen Gately's gerbil

Dear Louis,

I see myself as a huge fan off your work, but your decision to choose two, annoying pretentious, vile creatures to appear on x-factor has left me totally distraught.
    You think these guys have the potential to be better than Boyzone or Westlife?
    Over my dead body!!!

Love Stephen

Stephen Gatelys mum said at the grave side that this was the cleanest hole her son had been in for a while.

10. Louis Walsh has received a letter stating: "For every week John and Edward stay on the X-Factor, a member of Boyzone will die.

11. Back in 2000 i used to work for Ericsson, and their main training centre for AXE10 was out in Dun laoghaire sarf of Dublin. As a few of us were there for 6 weeks, they put us up in a private apartment instead of a hotel. Gately and Keating also had apartments in the same portered/secure building, and very nice it was too. Just about every night the local yoofs could be seen from our balcony throwing bottles at Gatley's balcony, shouting obceneties and suchlike, they hated him apparently. Also according to the girls on guest services in Ericsson, Keating had on more than one occasion been found in bed with another blerk by his missus!

12. There you go I.V.V. :wink:

13. What will Take That do without him now he's dead?

14. Police have revealed that Stephen Gately may have died of a boxing related injury, a police spokesmen said "he had taken a right pounding in the ring"

15. Who fucking cares?