Stephen Gately brown bread

terroratthepicnic

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Yeah I noticed after I posted. But that is in the grown up bit and this one isn't, so I might be able to get away with it. If not I'm am sure the MOD's will move or delete.

Either, way, still great news and I'll be shitting rainbows all day.

After the death of Stephen Gately at his Spanish Villa, stars of stage and screen have been paying tribute. Ronan Keating said he was gutted, Louis Walsh said he was devastated and MDN said he was innocent.

Pararegtom

LE
Book Reviewer
saintstone said:
After the death of Stephen Gately at his Spanish Villa, stars of stage and screen have been paying tribute. Ronan Keating said he was gutted, Louis Walsh said he was devastated and MDN said he was innocent.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: No Comment

Who?

eodmatt said:
I believe he played the pink obe in an Oirish folk band.

terroratthepicnic

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
saintstone said:
Haha, very good.

Michael Jackson was disappointed when Stephen Gately arrived in Heaven, he thought it was someone from the BOYS HOME coming.

It is being reported tonight on Sky News that the boyzone singer Stephen Gately was last seen running into his hotel lobby with a load of dildo's taped to his chest!

Police think he was a Suicide bummer

I'll get me coat!

Pure class the texts have started already ! :D

What do Ayrton Senna & Stephen Gately have in Common ?

They both died with skid marks on their helmets :wink:

-----------------------

There was a wee singer called Gately
Who hasn't been singing much lately
After a bottle of Rum & a C0ck up his bum
His trip to the sun ended most fatally.

God bless Norn Iron humour

The exact cause of Stephen Gately's death has yet to be established. The Dr who examined him said his arrsehole was 3 times it's normal size, police are looking into it.

There was a wee fella called Gately,
Who hasn't been singing lately,
With a cock up his bum,and a bottle of rum,
His holiday ended fatally.

By kind permission of a bloke with far more talent than I by text. Amen

saintstone said:
The exact cause of Stephen Gately's death has yet to be established. The Dr who examined him said his arrsehole was 3 times it's normal size, police are looking into it.
Dr Who examined him?

Bloody hell, I knew they were coming up with all sorts of new ideas for story lines but...
Maybe it's for Torchwood eh? They like a bit of bum fun on that programme.
Maybe his arrsehole is that big inside because it's the new Tardis?
They're calling it the Turdis until they can think of a better name.

I'm off to bed before I make a fool of myself.
Oops, too late. :oops:

Following a post-mortem, the police revealed that a quantity of dried fruit had been discovered in the singer's rectum. They are not ruling out date rape.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Never heard of him until I was forced to look it up - FFS!

The Oirish premier and various other no-marks have all been doing eulogies to some nonentity who happened to bat for the other side. I've been doing eulogies to sudden, unexplained deaths.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jobsworth Sick Jokes 1
actionman76 Sick Jokes 0
actionman76 Sick Jokes 0