Stefan Kiszko

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by fatjock, Nov 13, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This poor guy spent 16 years in prison for being forced to admit to something he did not do. After reading his story, the part that choked me after his release was when he asked his mum if he could open his presents before xmas day just like a child.

On every case like this I have seen so far the coppers seem to get retired through ill health, should they not serve the same time as the people they have fitted up?
  2. He was released in 1992 so why bring it up now ?
  3. Because the guy wot dun it's just been locked away.
  4. Probably because the actual perpetrator was banged up for the murder of Lesley Molseed yesterday.
  5. what about the copper who framed him for with holding vital evidence , he should have done some time for it.

we have a case in scotland at the moment involving evidence that has been with held again

it boils my blood when there are such mis - carriages of justice.
  6. The only comment must be "Lucky we didn't have the death penalty"
  7. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

He died earlier this year.
  8. ummm normally i wouldnt agree, but your right. Poor Stefan, who wasnt intelligent enough to beat a bent copper, got battered in nick, his mother died, he dies after release.

Sad case
  9. It was nigh on the death penalty for him. The poor bloke kicked the bucket not long after he was released and he wasn't an old man. The Officers involved in that witch hunt deserve to suffer horrendous mental torture.
  10. The copper(s)responsible for fitting up SK should be prosecuted to the full extent of the Law.

But don't hold your breath. :x
  11. Good.
  12. What? A policeman held to the same standard of accountability as the rest of us, are you mad? Don't you realise by doing this sort of thing they make us feel safe in our beds?

(Makes a hollow laughing...)
  13. Dick Holland the detective and the scientist involved were both admonished when put on trial, surprise surprise.
    Holland went on to nick jack the ripper, but he immediatly confessed.
  14. I know plenty of people jump on the bandwagon of wanting to hang them high when its kids involved. This case just highlights the problems with the death penalty. Its such a sad case for all involved and my heart goes out to the family of the child killed because this been one awful sentance for them.
  15. We've had similar crap happen here, the Guards involved usually get retired....or promoted depending on where they are 8O