Steam me another Yoni -- Tiana Jacout strikes again

mercurydancer

LE
Book Reviewer
Any hole is a goal.
Talk to Wor Kid, Mortar Plt, 54 year old granny on a shopping trolley behind Tescos Devizes. Simply makes your point.

Talk to Wor Kid, Mortar Plt, 54 year old granny on a shopping trolley behind Tescos Devizes. Simply makes your point.
Oh yes, some of the best for me have been old bats, I was at it like a rampant little fox terrier.

If memory serves Santa Fe was even worse. Remember on several occasions trying to order coffee and a sarni. Was offered 17 different types of bread none of which seemed to include any actual bread. Coffee was also the drink of satan and would I like a goat turd and elderflower infusion. My answer was unprintable.
Oh fuckaye - was dragged round the art galleries there by a mad bint many years ago.
It's broken brained, yoni steamer central.

Have they not learned yet that global warming caused by humans (including farming) is a myth?

After an Ice Age the Ice Sheets melt as Earth heats up, they will continue to melt until the either reach a latitude that is "normal freezing point" and if that doesnt exist then they will just melt.

It may change if we get hit by a massive meteor or else we will live in a warmer world, with more air conditioning and higher seas.

Its nature and has fcuk all to do with our lifestyle.

Bloody cradle snatcher.
Any chance of photos / CCTV?