Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Steam me another Yoni -- Tiana Jacout strikes again

Dark_Nit

LE
Book Reviewer
Well, it seems the Friend of Arrse Tiana Jacout is back in the news again. Some may remember her from the yonni steaming "Woman Fest" but it seems she is also a member of several other protest organisations including "Extinction Rebellion".

This lot have decided to block five london road bridges to protest at the government not doing enough to stop climate change. I'm sure that has worked well for the tens of thousands of cars, buses and lorries sat in traffic jams, but hey-ho it's a protest.

Climate protesters block London bridges

Ms Jacout is also associated with the 'Hoffman institute'

On a cold, wet February afternoon I met up with the Jacouts: mother Rikki who lives in Bath and three of her four daughters, Tiana, Lalie and Noemie, who have all done the Hoffman Process. They are all strong, independent women who have found different and original ways to express their creativity. Tiana is studying acupuncture. Lalie has started the Wandering Chef, a pop-up restaurant. Noemie is an aspiring film producer. Rikki, having recently celebrated her 61st birthday, is about to tour Italy with a clown workshop

The Hoffman Process works on the basis that an intense, condensed experiential programme can speed up someone’s healing journey and is considerably less time-consuming than months or years of traditional one-session-a-week therapy.

What is the Hoffman Process? - Hoffman Institute UK

Read this and weep. That supposedly intelligent people can spend their whole lives generating complete sh!te and screwing up ordinary people is almost beyond belief.

Clown workshop?

Kind of says it all really

Well, it seems the Friend of Arrse Tiana Jacout is back in the news again. Some may remember her from the yonni steaming "Woman Fest" but it seems she is also a member of several other protest organisations including "Extinction Rebellion".

This lot have decided to block five london road bridges to protest at the government not doing enough to stop climate change. I'm sure that has worked well for the tens of thousands of cars, buses and lorries sat in traffic jams, but hey-ho it's a protest.

On a cold, wet February afternoon I met up with the Jacouts: mother Rikki who lives in Bath and three of her four daughters, Tiana, Lalie and Noemie, who have all done the Hoffman Process. They are all strong, independent women who have found different and original ways to express their creativity. Tiana is studying acupuncture. Lalie has started the Wandering Chef, a pop-up restaurant. Noemie is an aspiring film producer. Rikki, having recently celebrated her 61st birthday, is about to tour Italy with a clown workshop

The Hoffman Process works on the basis that an intense, condensed experiential programme can speed up someone’s healing journey and is considerably less time-consuming than months or years of traditional one-session-a-week therapy.

Read this and weep. That supposedly intelligent people can spend their whole lives generating complete sh!te and screwing up ordinary people is almost beyond belief.

A walk round Whole Foods or Sprouts here in Albuquerque gives one the opportunity to observe these self important shitwits en masse.
Oh & a chance to breathe in the au naturelle body odours of said shitwits.

The whole family sound like utter twats.

And here's me thinking what a pleasant afternoon could be spent watching a clown workshop with a portion of steamed yonis.

And then I looked it up.

And for some reason I was reminded of the NBC Sanator on it's highest setting.

philc

LE
Not only is is it screwing with normal traffic but the ambulances to several major hospitals that are smack by the bridges are experiencing problems. Never under estimate the power of stupidity.

Dark_Nit

LE
Book Reviewer
Herewith one of their followers.
Anyone who say they would is a braver man / woman / LGBTWTF+ than I

I'd steam Tiana's yoni

PFGEN

GCM
A walk round Whole Foods or Sprouts here in Albuquerque gives one the opportunity to observe these self important shitwits en masse.
Oh & a chance to breathe in the au naturelle body odours of said shitwits.

If memory serves Santa Fe was even worse. Remember on several occasions trying to order coffee and a sarni. Was offered 17 different types of bread none of which seemed to include any actual bread. Coffee was also the drink of satan and would I like a goat turd and elderflower infusion. My answer was unprintable.

Dwarf

LE
You weren't part of my brother's mortar platoon were you? Feckers would have shagged a granny goat given half an opportunity.
That granny in the photo would have had it faster than you could say woul..........

What does Dad do? Seems little mention of him.
Maybe that's what's missing from their lives?

(Hoffman Process; Hangover? Want a couple of aspirin or would you rather think it away?)

Dwarf

LE
Herewith one of their followers.
Anyone who say they would is a braver man / woman / LGBTWTF+ than I
Droopy tits, skinny as f*ck, used more than a playstation, uglier than Shrek's Fiona.
But she can still take her teeth out, what's not to like?

Latest Threads