Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Steam me a yoni... I'll be back for breakfast

anglo

LE
Thread resurrection but:

Warnings after woman is burned by 'vagina steaming'

Warnings after 'vagina steaming' burns woman

Gynaecologists are warning of the potential risks of vaginal steaming after it emerged a Canadian woman burned herself attempting one.
A case study, involving a 62-year-old, was published in the Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Canada.
The woman had been suffering from a prolapsed vagina and believed the treatment could help avoid surgery.
Vaginal steaming, which involves sitting over a hot water and herb mix, has seen a growth in popularity.
It and other treatments for intimate areas, including vulva facials, are now available at some salons and spas.

Tastes a bit like chicken

It's called "hot pussy"

I think

The things people will do because it's 'healthy'.
We have a medical industry that has to follow stringent guidelines and is staffed by highly-trained professionals, yet people will pay top dollar for a homeopathic remedy that's just water, someone sticking needles in them, and now this.

Just because some pretentious, out of touch luvvie like Gwyneth Paltrow thinks it's a good idea, somebody ends up scalding their growler.

Some people actually need an operator's manual for their fúcking genitals.

Jeez.....

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
If you steam a dozen and one doesn't open does that mean it is "off" and should not be eaten?

If you steam a dozen and one doesn't open does that mean it is "off" and should not be eaten?

It means that one is lacking healthy pearls and to revitalise it you need to give it a pearl necklace

Serpico

War Hero
Well, this has been an enjoyable thread. These lassies are basically just mentally ill, angry and blaming "men" when they should be blaming "a man" in most cases

I had hoped for a report of what a pathetic shitshow the festival was, but sadly there was none, and apparently the second one is going on as we speak

Thread resurrection but:

Warnings after woman is burned by 'vagina steaming'

Warnings after 'vagina steaming' burns woman

Gynaecologists are warning of the potential risks of vaginal steaming after it emerged a Canadian woman burned herself attempting one.
A case study, involving a 62-year-old, was published in the Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Canada.
The woman had been suffering from a prolapsed vagina and believed the treatment could help avoid surgery.
Vaginal steaming, which involves sitting over a hot water and herb mix, has seen a growth in popularity.
It and other treatments for intimate areas, including vulva facials, are now available at some salons and spas.

Tastes a bit like chicken
‘Vulva facials’?!
Everyday’s a school day and all that.
As I approach what was once official state retirement age, I feel I may have dipped out on some of the more exotic experiences in life!

Well, this has been an enjoyable thread. These lassies are basically just mentally ill, angry and blaming "men" when they should be blaming "a man" in most cases

I had hoped for a report of what a pathetic shitshow the festival was, but sadly there was none, and apparently the second one is going on as we speak

Just go and troll Mumsnet it's full of them (allegedly)

I'm now sorry that I gave ITV such a low score. This is excellent. Yes, they could have elaborated further but for a daytime show this offered some excellent advice.
Perhaps she could give one of the presenters advice as to what to keep out of his arse?

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Perhaps she could give one of the presenters advice as to what to keep out of his arse?

I was under the impression that presenter was more interested in what went into other people's bottoms.

I was under the impression that presenter was more interested in what went into other people's bottoms.

You mean the one that spent a long time in a broom cupboard with their hand up Gordon the gopher

Latest Threads