Steam Controller - £4 on Steam

Down from £30.

Not bad for a wireless controller, but they take some getting used to.

Purchase on Steam, refresh often if they say they're sold out..

The iron seems to manage itself without a wf-fi connection to control the steam, what else might I need it for; we're pretty well all electric these days.

It's like the silly people asking me to have a hive in the house, bees everywhere. I like bees, but in the garden please.

mrdude

War Hero
I'll not be buying that.....

I just had a look at my console collection, apart from phones, tablets I have the following:

Original Xbox, (3x) Xbox 360, PS2, PS3, (2x) PSP, PSVita, NDS, 3DS, Switch, (2x) Nvidia Shield TV - and that's not including the stuff in my attic. I must have over 2000 console games (most not played), and god only knows how many PC games....If I was to play a new game every day for 1 day - I'd probably still not get through them all.

Probably if you count up all the wasted hours spent gaming and watching TV etc, you'd realise how much of your life you actually wasted, instead of doing something useful.

Meh!

I've ordered on. You need to add £7 shipping.
But still a bargain.
I got the Link on a steam sale previously.

Out of stock, sadly.
As I said, check back often. They were sold out last night, I bought one today.

The iron seems to manage itself without a wf-fi connection to control the steam, what else might I need it for; we're pretty well all electric these days.It's like the silly people asking me to have a hive in the house, bees everywhere. I like bees, but in the garden please.
Hilarious. They must love your act down the Darby & Joan club.

Latest Threads