Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Steak & BJ Day March 14th!!!!!!!

It's this simple....

Mark it down, cross the days off, and keep your calendar open on March 14th. As many of you may or may not know, guys don't have a day for themselves. After Hallmark created Valentines on February 14th, a day in which men get to display their fondness and undying love to their significant other by showering them with gifts and affection, guys started getting depressed.
The girls need a day too. They need an outlet to show their love and devotion...

"March 14th is now officially "Steak and Blowjob Day". Simple, effective and self explanatory, this holiday has been created so you ladies finally have a day to show your man how much you love him. No cards, no flowers, no special nights on the town; the name of the holiday explains it all, just a steak and a BJ. That's it. Finally, this twin pair of Valentine's Day and Steak and Blowjob Day will usher in a new age of love as men everywhere try THAT much harder in February to ensure a memorable March 14th. It's like a perpetual love machine!"

- Tom Birdsey (founder of Steak and Blowjob Day)

clicky thing...

http://www.steakandablowjobday.com/

RESULT!!!!

:w00t: :boogie:

Well its about fecking time.

The down side being that my doris can't cook for toffy. As I'll have to make my own steak she'll proberbly tell me to crackon with the rest as well.

I bet the same thing happens as last time. You'll really look forward to it, then on March 12, everybody will be informed that the date's wrong and should have said March 7th.

jack-daniels said:
Either that or March 14th will be the first day in history to develop a headache.

Luckily I will have dusted my knob with aspirin that morning - it can be taken orally or as a suppository, her call...

Cuddles said:
A blow job is only a blow job, but a well-cooked steak is a meal!

Agreed. You can get a blow job any time in your local dive. Can you get a steak cooked and brought in for you whilst you watch "Worlds Wildest Police Chases 4"

pomps said:
It's this simple....

Mark it down, cross the days off, and keep your calendar open on March 14th. As many of you may or may not know, guys don't have a day for themselves. After Hallmark created Valentines on February 14th, a day in which men get to display their fondness and undying love to their significant other by showering them with gifts and affection, guys started getting depressed.
The girls need a day too. They need an outlet to show their love and devotion...

"March 14th is now officially "Steak and Blowjob Day". Simple, effective and self explanatory, this holiday has been created so you ladies finally have a day to show your man how much you love him. No cards, no flowers, no special nights on the town; the name of the holiday explains it all, just a steak and a BJ. That's it. Finally, this twin pair of Valentine's Day and Steak and Blowjob Day will usher in a new age of love as men everywhere try THAT much harder in February to ensure a memorable March 14th. It's like a perpetual love machine!"

- Tom Birdsey (founder of Steak and Blowjob Day)

clicky thing...

http://www.steakandablowjobday.com/

RESULT!!!!

:w00t: :boogie:

I believe March 14th is National Ideas Day, and has been for quite a few years. However I would happily swap it for Steak and BJ day. I also believe with the amount of money spent on our 'loved ones' on Feb 14th, Steak and BJ day should become a monthly occurrence.

ah but Praet you have to be a good boy on Valentine's Day to get steak and bj day...and as we all know how you feel about Valentine's, it kind of rules you out!!!