Stay With It! Probably NSFW

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Bad CO, Sep 16, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

Just had this emailed to us ..... and no it isn't a scene from the crying game!

2. TurtleHead

TurtleHead Old-Salt Book Reviewer

Is it wrong to think that i would'nt have had a problem with it, even if it was'nt a cancer awareness advert?

3. So many different emotions went through my head in just over a minute there......can you edit it to remove the pulling the ballbag out the knickers bit? :thumright:

• Like Like x 1
  4. In a similar vain to the above public safety video, take a look at this for you budding heroes out there

Super Sexy CPR

5. Well.....that was quite unexpected!

6. Find phone, call mates to get beer and get round quick!!.

7. I think you're supposed to check your own.

• Like Like x 6
  8. Wish she had my balls in her hand caressing them gently like that, or even better if they were in her pants. Yes thats right me wearing her pants.

9. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Thanks. I will now spend the day with the concept of detachable bollocks in my head. Does she plan a breast cancer follow-up does anyone know?

10. All I could think was I dont care if its a tranny, I very much would

11. HHH

HHH LE

I don't know about checking my bollocks, but I did check my foreskin went up and down, while watching that !!:)

12. Bird with lumpy bumpy knickers, oh the horror, the the horror...............oh I dunno though.

13. TurtleHead

TurtleHead Old-Salt Book Reviewer

I stand by my earlier confession, i enjoyed it!! There it is, i've said it, next stop Thailand!

14. That had me squirming and going ouch.

15. We've got faggots for us tea.

• Like Like x 1