Static LIne Trained Personnel

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by Bad CO, Nov 23, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

Someone emailed us earlier today about placing an advert on the site for static line trained personnel willing to do a civvy jump. Unfortunately I accidentally permanently deleted the email!! DOH

If whoever it was wants to email me back I'll try and be more careful this time!

I'm sure that you'll find many willing volunteers on here!

2. I'll do it, if I can

I've done a jump before and got a certificate thingy, dont know if thats all you need??

3. Have not jumped in two years but would be keen

4. Military styleeee static line or day glo civvi style with silly helmet and clobber?

5. Bad CO

I can't remember the full details as I thought it was spam. As the delete was underway I was desperately trying to stop it.... not successfully!

6. out of a dakota in ww2 para clobber :wink:

7. I think one of the FANYs did that in Normandy for the commemoration thingy

8. sorry poppy I was just fantasising, I have no idea what the details are

9. count me in.

10. Oh - I won't bother asking if she wants to repeat for charity then?

11. I was just wondering whay sort of noise a FANY would make in the slipstream :p

beef

12. You haven't met her have you????????

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

13. Where, when and why? I seem to remember that I started my parachuting career back in the early 90s with 6 static line decents and I've jumped from a DC3 before so I could be interested..... never jumped a round before so that might be novel :)

14. Any update on this Bad CO?

15. Bad CO

Yes - I've managed to get in touch with the chap who sent me the original email. It is likely that there will be more details available in the new year. Watch this space!