• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Stateless

I have just been denied a Passport from the Country of my birth (Holland) because I am serving in the British Army. A whole new world opens up before me. The question is what is the best Country to apply for Citizenship? I am out of the Army in seven months so, this is not an employment issue, I am leaving anyway. Whats the best country on the planet and why? :D

dutch_paddy said:
I have just been denied a Passport from the Country of my birth (Holland) because I am serving in the British Army. A whole new world opens up before me. The question is what is the best Country to apply for Citizenship? I am out of the Army in seven months so, this is not an employment issue, I am leaving anyway. Whats the best country on the planet and why? :D
You won't get citizenship anywhere ha ha! You illegal immigrant!! Ha Ha! :D

FANTASTIC.......Grants, free house, my own social worker etc etc. Maybe I could have my own pressure group and I could hide out at the local church! :eek: :eek: :eek:

dutch_paddy said:
FANTASTIC.......Grants, free house, my own social worker etc etc. Maybe I could have my own pressure group and I could hide out at the local church! :eek: :eek: :eek:
Yeah but you don't wanna look foreign or you might end up with a couple of new holes, especially if you use the underground :p

As the dog handler said to me whilst walking across the parade square at midnight STAND STILL!!!!!!!!!!

dutch_paddy said:
have you ever thought about wales???????

no1cares said:
have you ever thought about wales???????
Bombing it? Cutting it off and letting it drift? Septic style napalm redecoration?

Or did you have something else in mind.

What about Cornwall

I've heard Surinam is nice this time of year

well obviously don't bother applying for UK citizenship..."I'm sorry but you have spent too long overseas Mr Paddy..yes I know that Iraq is an operational zone..."

As a servant of HMG I'd hope (although, this is HMG we're talking about...) that you'd be able to get a UK one?

Latest Threads