• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Stateless

I have just been denied a Passport from the Country of my birth (Holland) because I am serving in the British Army. A whole new world opens up before me. The question is what is the best Country to apply for Citizenship? I am out of the Army in seven months so, this is not an employment issue, I am leaving anyway. Whats the best country on the planet and why? :D

dutch_paddy said:
I have just been denied a Passport from the Country of my birth (Holland) because I am serving in the British Army. A whole new world opens up before me. The question is what is the best Country to apply for Citizenship? I am out of the Army in seven months so, this is not an employment issue, I am leaving anyway. Whats the best country on the planet and why? :D
You won't get citizenship anywhere ha ha! You illegal immigrant!! Ha Ha! :D

FANTASTIC.......Grants, free house, my own social worker etc etc. Maybe I could have my own pressure group and I could hide out at the local church! :eek: :eek: :eek:

dutch_paddy said:
FANTASTIC.......Grants, free house, my own social worker etc etc. Maybe I could have my own pressure group and I could hide out at the local church! :eek: :eek: :eek:
Yeah but you don't wanna look foreign or you might end up with a couple of new holes, especially if you use the underground :p

dutch_paddy said:
have you ever thought about wales???????

well obviously don't bother applying for UK citizenship..."I'm sorry but you have spent too long overseas Mr Paddy..yes I know that Iraq is an operational zone..."

Latest Threads