Stateless

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by dutch_paddy, Jul 8, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have just been denied a Passport from the Country of my birth (Holland) because I am serving in the British Army. A whole new world opens up before me. The question is what is the best Country to apply for Citizenship? I am out of the Army in seven months so, this is not an employment issue, I am leaving anyway. Whats the best country on the planet and why? :D

2. You won't get citizenship anywhere ha ha! You illegal immigrant!! Ha Ha! :D

3. FANTASTIC.......Grants, free house, my own social worker etc etc. Maybe I could have my own pressure group and I could hide out at the local church! :eek: :eek: :eek:

4. Yeah but you don't wanna look foreign or you might end up with a couple of new holes, especially if you use the underground :p

5. As the dog handler said to me whilst walking across the parade square at midnight STAND STILL!!!!!!!!!!

6. 104 views four posts come on!

7. have you ever thought about wales???????

8. Bombing it? Cutting it off and letting it drift? Septic style napalm redecoration?

Or did you have something else in mind.

9. What about Cornwall

10. I've heard Surinam is nice this time of year

11. well obviously don't bother applying for UK citizenship..."I'm sorry but you have spent too long overseas Mr Paddy..yes I know that Iraq is an operational zone..."

12. Nip down to Slough council offices, you'll have a nice new British NI number and passport in about 35 seconds.

13. As a servant of HMG I'd hope (although, this is HMG we're talking about...) that you'd be able to get a UK one?