State of the Union

Discussion in 'Multinational HQ' started by crabtastic, Jan 23, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Dear Spams/Septics/Stills,

Tuesday evening marks the latest round in the ongoing battle between George W Bush and the English language. In order to make the experience less painful and bothersome, and to distract you from the compulsion to go and drive your car through a fcuking brick wall when you realise that out of 300 million Americans, he was the one you got together and chose to represent you to the rest of world, some obliging young men have offered up the following:

www.drinkinggame.us

2. LMFAO.

I'm sure our readers, with a little thought and some time in the bar could come up with some more ideas.

How about, how many beers will it take before you yourself come out with Bushisms?

3. Giblets, I think you misunderestimate us.

4. Silly Brits. Some day you'll realize that it's all part of our strategery.
    By then it will be too late and you will have a walmart on every corner. :thumright:

5. I get it. The rest of the world misunderestimates the septics on the basisification that they are leadified by a muppet and theream cannot reality be a threatification to gorbels piece.

Before we realisify the actuality of the dangerfy, all will already have been loosed.

Canning, very canning indeed!

6. Nice!

7. That is a top game!! Will have to tape the speech in case Im working, I'll either pished or bored sh1tless listening to his pointless drivel.
    I'll give it a go anyways :thumright:

8. Yellow card!
    (mixing Ebonics with Bush-Speak is bad form)

9. Just come back from one of the local hostelries.

Fcuk me that was hard work! About 5mins before monkey boy walked on, we instituted an additional rule- in addition to all the things mentioned above, we levied a tariff of 1 pint and a sake bomb for every time the camera cut to a presidential candidate engaged in Irish yoga/Egyptian PT.

Take me drunk, I'm home.