State of the UK

Someone (It may have been me), started a thread about the internet getting out of hand on here recently.
Just an example, I will try and be brief.
My dear old mum has become very infirm after a recent op and it takes time for her to get to the front door.
My brother bought her a very fancy doorbell that lets her see who is at the door on her computer.
He signed up for the cloud option. Anyway a few weeks later his phone pinged when he was sunbathing in foreign climes.
It was the doorbell, and he found himself talking to an Amazon bloke via video link, three thousand miles away trying to get my mum to take in a parcel for her neighbour.

Last edited:
There are two Travelodges in my town. One is used exclusively by EE prostitutes and the other by asylum seekers told to report to Lunar House. That one always seems to have it glass doors smashed in, whilst the other one is full of whores getting their back doors smashed in...

There are two Travelodges in my town. One is used exclusively by EE prostitutes and the other by asylum seekers told to report to Lunar House. That one always seems to have it glass doors smashed in, whilst the other one is full of whores getting their back doors smashed in...
Bugger I’m in the wrong one, not that I like asylum seekers like.

You don't stipulate whether she was wearing a small body cam (is that the opposite of a "large-body" cam?) on a personal basis, or if she was just complying with the policy mandated by her employer. Either way, she's quite canny to do so.

Men (in general) don't have even the slightest arse-end of an idea just how much genuine stress women have to go through in the course of a "normal" working day. If men (in general) were subjected to anywhere near the harassment, latent violence and implicit and explicit bullying that women experience on a daily basis all their lives, there'd definitely be questions asked and measures taken in the House of Commons to do something about the situation. Yet, even in the 21st Century, it's something that's rarely, if ever, mentioned.

If we're really serious about true equality for women (which they richly deserve), then we have to address such a grave and ongoing problem.

MsG
Women have an awful lot more stress when they deal with SWP rape panels too, Bugsy.

Or are you going to tell us all about the stress you endured when you were a woman?

I know which one Id rather stay in!

Neither have I in the UK or otherwise , mind there are Video cameras all over the place too. In the hotel not the UK / world in general.

This is Ludlow a sleepy market town in Shropshire.
Perhaps your reputation had preceded you?

You don't stipulate whether she was wearing a small body cam (is that the opposite of a "large-body" cam?) on a personal basis, or if she was just complying with the policy mandated by her employer. Either way, she's quite canny to do so.

Men (in general) don't have even the slightest arse-end of an idea just how much genuine stress women have to go through in the course of a "normal" working day. If men (in general) were subjected to anywhere near the harassment, latent violence and implicit and explicit bullying that women experience on a daily basis all their lives, there'd definitely be questions asked and measures taken in the House of Commons to do something about the situation. Yet, even in the 21st Century, it's something that's rarely, if ever, mentioned.

If we're really serious about true equality for women (which they richly deserve), then we have to address such a grave and ongoing problem.

MsG
Utter rubbish.

These days any one who needs cctv has it linked to the cloud via wifi or mobile network.
So you can do what you want with the camera after you have done the crime, but its all there on the web for anyone who has the authority [or hacking skills] to access it.
Remember your signals lessons, the moment you transmit anyone may be receiving.

Latest Threads