Stasi ghosts?

...and coincidentally, I’m in Basel right now. What was the address again, where Bugsy stores his Desert Eagle?
He stashed it in Steinentorstrasse 20, 4051 Basel, Schweiz at a establishment called Magic X Erotic Megastore
I saw it and took a picture:
wholesale-low-MOQ-gun-shaped-dildo.jpg
So he is not lying.

It's really amazing, just how very "interested" you are in the subject, lostwart! I wonder why.:smile::smile::smile:

It wouldn't to be to get attention now, would it, lostwart?

Anyway, because you're, allegedly, in Basel, in Switzerland (with their marvellous version of German), here's what you have to do, gobshite: gohst uufs Barfii un' stiigts ins Trämli nümmer 16, Richtig Prattele (daamit isch MaccyD linskch vo' dir am Barfi).

Da farschde zem Terminusch. Dann gohscht linsch vonner Bahngliise abba un' laufts bisch zem Zähntenstraß, 'nere Chwärstraß, wo di Bahn langfahrt un' chonsst nödd wiiter. Da biegschtde rächts abba, goscht a chli un bischde im Nu dötte annacho', wo du hesch welle si. Ganz infa', oder? Aber woss hesch davo' doobi? I' ha' mitterwiile minneri Waffe' uuf St Gallen uüsg'lateret. Han i' nodd g'saigt g'ha? Sorry!

MsG
I must have missed you saying that you had moved the famous Desert Eagle to St. Gallen. How convenient.
Indeed, this evening, I did take the 16 tram towards Pratteln, from Schiffslände near my hotel on Petersgraben to Barfüsserplatz where I had dinner in the Brasserie zum Braunen Mutz. I then walked back to Petersgraben. Whether or not you believe any of this is not of the slightest interest to me.

How ironic is that, eh? Every time anything about Israel shows up on the ARRSE board, some Israeli always shows up to make sure that the Israeli viewpoint is thoroughly represented and "proved" as "true".

IN the meantime, something has gone wrong with the system, The pathetically incompetent gobshite we have at the moment on ARRSE calls her or himself "loofah" and has gone back to the simplistic device of simply picking up on past bollix and castigating "enemies" in the desperate hope of discrediting them. It begs the question as to what's gone wrong with Israeli intelligence when they let loose such rank, incapable amateurs.

What happened to the genuine pros that they used to have? Did they become disillusioned with the total shite they were forced to pump out to such an extent that the Israelis were forced to employ total nutsacks like your man/wan loofah there? We'd like to know.

MsG
Buggers, still more antisemtic drivel from you? Hoping for a date with Jeremy and Diane? Want to be the meat in the Sandwich, eh?

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
You've already done that yourself. What's strange is that you keep on doing it.
Oh dear indeed! I'm up against a Boxheed and a four-by-two on this thread. And both of them are entirely and utterly impartial in what they want to achieve. Woe is me!:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

MsG

Oh dear indeed! I'm up against a Boxheed and a four-by-two on this thread. And both of them are entirely and utterly impartial in what they want to achieve. Woe is me!:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

MsG
You are only up against yourself Buggers and you have only yourself to blame. Your usual Lies are not the problem, they are only the pathetic try to get some attention and affection from humans.

You being a rabid Antisemite is a problem.

DaManBugs

LE
Book Reviewer
You are only up against yourself Buggers and you have only yourself to blame. Your usual Lies are not the problem, they are only the pathetic try to get some attention and affection from humans.

You being a rabid Antisemite is a problem.
Aah! Do you have any other problems, Hubi? Don't you just gnarl to promote the AfD here? Go on! You know you want to!

MsG

Aah! Do you have any other problems, Hubi? Don't you just gnarl to promote the AfD here? Go on! You know you want to!

MsG
Why should I do that Buggers? Their right wing is as antisemitic as you or your (N)SWP. So they are your natural Allies, maybe you can do something together with them "criticise" Israel or reading the "Protocols" at Ye olde Wood Gnome.

I hate Antisemites, so I have nothing in common with them or you, apart from your real excellent German.

MsG
Your confirmation in this thread that "Israeli" and "four by two" refer to one and the same thing comes as a breath of fresh air from the Left midst the ongoing de-legitimization attempts of Jeremy and his henchmen. Despite all the bad blood between us I hope they don't consign you to the gulag for too long for publicly confirming it.

Last edited:
There's no (logical) reason whatsoever that women should be paid less than men for the same job, Recce. The question is: why does the situation still exist 25 or more years after "laws" were passed to, allegedly, prevent it?

Interestingly, that never happened in the GDR, where gender equality was written into the constitution. It appears, therefore, that it's the political will that's lacking in Capitalist societies.

MsG
As long as you are not going off the average wage stats of the so called 'gender wage gap', which does not take in to consideration different job roles, time in job, extra hours worked, time off for mat leave, time off to have families, career choices, so on and so forth... Where do you get this info from?

As long as you are not going off the average wage stats of the so called 'gender wage gap', which does not take in to consideration different job roles, time in job, extra hours worked, time off for mat leave, time off to have families, career choices, so on and so forth... Where do you get this info from?
Plucked from his nether regions.

It's really amazing, just how very "interested" you are in the subject, lostwart! I wonder why.:smile::smile::smile:

It wouldn't to be to get attention now, would it, lostwart?

Anyway, because you're, allegedly, in Basel, in Switzerland (with their marvellous version of German), here's what you have to do, gobshite: gohst uufs Barfii un' stiigts ins Trämli nümmer 16, Richtig Prattele (daamit isch MaccyD linskch vo' dir am Barfi).

Da farschde zem Terminusch. Dann gohscht linsch vonner Bahngliise abba un' laufts bisch zem Zähntenstraß, 'nere Chwärstraß, wo di Bahn langfahrt un' chonsst nödd wiiter. Da biegschtde rächts abba, goscht a chli un bischde im Nu dötte annacho', wo du hesch welle si. Ganz infa', oder? Aber woss hesch davo' doobi? I' ha' mitterwiile minneri Waffe' uuf St Gallen uüsg'lateret. Han i' nodd g'saigt g'ha? Sorry!

MsG
images1.jpg

During the late 70s/early 80s I worked for an American outfit in 6 East European countries. In Budapest my local restaurant had Bulls Blood (Egri Bikavar) in 1ltr flagons on the tables - cost was about 20 per flagon, easy to get totally hammered.

In Poland there were currency shops called Pewex, most Western* hotels had them. On my first tripto Warsaw I took a taxi to my first meeting and just before I paid him (in zlotys) he asked me if he could be my taxi driver for the whole time I was in Warsaw. Obviously I would be able to negotiate a good deal price-wise, but he asked to be paid in Johnsons baby powder, which was available from the Pewex but not available in any local shops. Job jobbed and he drove me all over Warsaw for the 2 weeks I was there for the cost of a couple of bottles of Johnsons baby powder. On another occasion I bought Johnny Walker Black Label for the equivalent of £2 from the Pewex, on the streets it was worth about £40-£50.

On my initial trip into a new country I would be chaperoned by one of the more experienced guys in the company. He would then give me the rundown on who to be able to trust and who to be careful with and also to give me guidance on the little blackmail tricks the locals could get up to.

* Western hotels only allowed Western businessmen/holidaymakers plus Eastern Bloc holidaymakers (mostly Russian) to enter their establishments. The only locals allowed in were the prostitutes, which were mostly Security Services Swallows (Russian ones were called ласточка [thank you Google]). If you succumbed to their seduction techniques you would be taken up to your room, which invariably was wired up with microphones and cameras to honey trap the unsuspecting party and possibly blackmailed in the future. Apparently quite a few Western businessmen fell foul of this technique.

My bold, this was also the case in Leipzig, on my first visit, I went to the cellar bar of the hotel I was staying at, they had music & the odd couple were dancing. I was approached by this very tasty Polish young woman who asked me to dance in fairly good English. I needed no more encouragement and started dancing, as a conversation starter, I asked what she was doing at the Messe, thinking she was on one of the Polish stands, "I make love", she responded giving me the price in $ to spend the rest of the night with her. Being such an upright chap & more importantly worried about what complications would arise from such a liaison, made my excuses & left.
Another funny story that comes to me was the guy who had been a regular visitor told me that on his first visit they had been briefed by the security services to be very aware of letting slip any confidential information about other products his company made for our armed forces. This included being aware of listening devices in hotel rooms. On arrival at the hotel, he & his colleague went through a careful screening to check for these & thought they had discovered one hidden under a rug in the centre of the room. There was a device complete with wire seemingly screwed into the floor. Being keen they unscrewed it thinking to disable it. only to find like the scene from "only fools & horses", they had caused a light fitting in the room below them to fall!

At the rate Threadmongus is posting here soon they'll have to rename this the Unintelligence Cell....

If enough put this moron on "ignore" he might go away & kill himself in frustration.