Start your own air force

Because it weighs less than 254 pounds (115kg) the jet pack does not require a pilot's licence. It is capable of travelling 30 miles in 30 minutes on a full tank of fuel.

And recent tests have seen the newest model reach heights of up to 2,400 metres and top speeds of 60mph.
LINKY

Now that looks like fun

You couldn't possibly start your own airforce. All the lazy, incompetent homosexuals are taken.

Wait until after the next defence review.

FFS I have got into enough trouble with my RC Helecopter, they would really get upset if I flew that in the pub

smartascarrots said:
You couldn't possibly start your own airforce. All the lazy, incompetent homosexuals are taken.

Wait until after the next defence review.
Cheeky caaaaant! What a ferking outrageous thing to say! I'll have you know I'm not homosexual! :p

Id like to see you get an export licence for one of those !!
Maybe not !

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
I strapped two 40 gallon drums on my back once, and jumped off of the flat roof outside Nisa. When I was discharged from hospital they said I was bi-polar. We didn't have YouTube in those days.

The British version features secondary transport for when the fuel runs out:

Wonder if the MoD & RAF hierarchy have looked at this.Armed with a couple of Hellfires,or a decent digital camera,it would be a damn sight cheaper than a Predator.Particularly if crewed by ordinary people :slow:

Latest Threads