Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Start dates advice- REME

S7015642F

Clanker
Hello, I hope I don’t get wrong making a new thread but currently need some advice. I was originally given 27th September to start as electronics technician however it’s been pushed to feb due to not many females going for that job role.

However I have been offered avionics tech for Nov and was wondering what I should do? I have researched into both and don’t mind the sound of it but my friends and family are telling me to wait it out.

Hello, I hope I don’t get wrong making a new thread but currently need some advice. I was originally given 27th September to start as electronics technician however it’s been pushed to feb due to not many females going for that job role.

However I have been offered avionics tech for Nov and was wondering what I should do? I have researched into both and don’t mind the sound of it but my friends and family are telling me to wait it out.

Suppose if it’s what you really want to do obviously wait it out but personally can’t believe it’s even a thing having to delay it because there isn’t enough women wtf hahah

Dalef65

Old-Salt
If Electronic Technician is what you really want, then wait it out.
Don't take something that you don't really want, just for the sake of 3 months difference.

Latest Threads