Start date: Sandhurst January intake

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Officer Recruiting' started by Blodyn_Byddin, Jul 31, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello,

Can anyone tell me the start date for Sandhurst's January intake please?
  2. Ring up and ask. If you need to know you should have the admin number to call.
  3. For some reason, I've got January 2nd in my head..

If that's wrong then please update this when you have found out.
  4. That would suck. The new years eve hangover will still be there (if new years is performed to the required standard).
  5. Sunday 10th Jan. - Friday 16th April 2010.

Don't forget your ironing board.

6. And does any one know the latest date you can do your main board for the Jan. intake?

Seeing as it took a while to get my passport back, I'm looking at an early October main board.
  7. 24-27 November is the last board you can be on to get into the Jan intake. Not that I'd wait that long if I were you.

8. Cheers for the fast reply, no I'm going to take my board as soon as possible. Seeing as the more i train the more likely i am to get injured.
  9. Yeah I hate this damn injury. When I'm running I only want to worry about my lungs giving out, not my shins. Still, not much I can do but train by swimming while I wait for it to heal. Thought you all might want to hear that.
  10. Guys, just a thought from another AOSB candidate but if injury is such a risk while training for RCB, are you risking back-terming during the far more physically challenging training in Sandhurst?
  11. When I spoke to them last week the last "Pre-Commissioning Course Briefing Course" you could attend for the Jan intake was the 10th-12th November.
  12. Not trying to contradict but I was told the last one was the first week of December - I hope things haven't changed since I got my info!
  13. Not really its more of a fear, the more I run on rough terrain the higher the probability I could slip and injure myself. It has nothing to do with the physicality of the training, just a game of odds.
  14. No problem, good luck at AOSB and RMAS
  15. That is what I have been told my RMAS admin; I tried to get on a later one as I am coming back from volunteering in Nepal early to go on this PCCBC so I can go in January 10th. Give them a call to check.