• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

starship troopers 3!?

okay so iv seen starship troopers 1 and although it was abit tacky in parts i still found it a pretty good film.

number two...lets just not go there.

and now theres a third!!!

saw it in asda today, didnt buy it just incase it let me down.
so have any or you guys or girls seen it?

let me know what you think.

Not as good as the first but way, way better than the second (not hard). Good for the die hard Starship Troopers fans or those who like sci-fi. Random bits of female nudity always help though. Unfortunately, no shower scene this time :thumbdown: Overall I'd give it about a 4.5/10

I'd give it 3 out of 10, and that is being generous. If you want to watch it get it out on rental so that way you can get rid of it afterwards. :D

Its better than two ,but,thats not saying much is it?
If its in the bargain bin worth a shot not a classic by any means but not a
huge pile of monkey droppings either .Lots of insane gung ho sayings ,violent deaths and news clips .And they excute a peacnik in a wheelchair :D . What more do you want ?
Bit silly but fun.

woody said:
Its better than two ,but,thats not saying much is it?
If its in the bargain bin worth a shot not a classic by any means but not a
huge pile of monkey droppings either .Lots of insane gung ho sayings ,violent deaths and news clips .And they excute a peacnik in a wheelchair :D . What more do you want ?
Bit silly but fun.
gonna have to watch this me thinks :D

Latest Threads