starship troopers 3!?

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by geeza182, Oct 22, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. okay so iv seen starship troopers 1 and although it was abit tacky in parts i still found it a pretty good film.

number two...lets just not go there.

and now theres a third!!!

saw it in asda today, didnt buy it just incase it let me down.
    so have any or you guys or girls seen it?

let me know what you think.

2. Not as good as the first but way, way better than the second (not hard). Good for the die hard Starship Troopers fans or those who like sci-fi. Random bits of female nudity always help though. Unfortunately, no shower scene this time :thumbdown: Overall I'd give it about a 4.5/10

3. I'd give it 3 out of 10, and that is being generous. If you want to watch it get it out on rental so that way you can get rid of it afterwards. :D

4. Its better than two ,but,thats not saying much is it?
    If its in the bargain bin worth a shot not a classic by any means but not a
    huge pile of monkey droppings either .Lots of insane gung ho sayings ,violent deaths and news clips .And they excute a peacnik in a wheelchair :D . What more do you want ?
    Bit silly but fun.

5. gonna have to watch this me thinks :D

6. haha i think i might rent it aswell, aslong as its better than the second i dont care, cheers guys.

7. I thought it was Okay, better than the second one. I wouldn't buy it though, either rent it or find it online to watch.

8. isn't bad, not as good as the first.

a definate rainy day film.

9. It's sh1t - and it goes all 'god bothery' at the end. Utter, utter crap.