starbucks coffee

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by pitpony, Nov 25, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Recently Marines in Iraq wrote to Starbucks because they wanted to
    let them know how much they liked their coffees and to request that
    they send some of it to the troops there.

Starbucks replied, telling the Marines thank you for their support of
    their business, but that
    Starbucks does not support the war, nor anyone in it, and that they
    would not send the troops their brand of coffee.

I can undersatand them not supporting the war everyone has their own beleifs but they must remember the lads on the ground only do what the goverment tells them

Next time you go in starbucks think again do you support starbucks or anyone who works there
  2. Time to vote with our feet, BOYCOTT STARBUCKS
  3. That's strange because I distinctly remember having a coffee at two different branches of Starbucks in the American camp outside Kuwait City...
  4. i think they said we don't support anyone in the war not anyone serving coffee to the lads actualy fighting
  5. Old news, there was a thread exactly the same as this a couple of months ago.
  6. missed that one!!!!!!!!!
  7. Wouldn't drink their crap anyway , it tastes foul
  8. Apparently this story is a work of fiction. Furthermore, it is not a story about Royal Marines but those of the, some would say lesser, US variety. Read about it here:

I wouldnt want to accuse the topic starter of stiring up sh1t but....
  9. Starbucks don't support US troops?

10. it may appear that i was ill informed about this story glad you have put me right
  11. :lol:

Attached Files:

12. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

13. how about going back and editing your first post then?

and how about checking your source before you go spouting complete bolleaux on the internet next time? mong.
  14. Yeah because if i was Starbucks i would be thinking of taking libellous action against all those who misinform for corruption of my corporate identity.
  15. Its threads like these that make me cringe and make us look like a bunch of thick fcukwits.

Nice one Pit pony you first class underpant