Star Wars - something thats been annoying me for 30 years

Hairy_Hacker

Old-Salt
suits_U said:
If Boba Fett (the coolest character out of them all IMHO) is meant to be Jango's son and use his armour etc, why is it a totally different colour?
God im so sad............
The armour is Mandalorian and probably not Jango's:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mandalorian

FluffyBunny said:
Ref the Death Star gravity issue, the other explanation is that

IT'S NOT REAL!!!!

IT'S ONLY A FILM FOR FECK'S SAKE!!!
what???........

Nooooooooooo

Hairy_Hacker

Old-Salt
chrisg46 said:
Mr Happy said:
tattooedlady said:
Mr Happy said:
On a related topic, when its time to introduce my 3 yr old to Star wars, do I show episodes 123456 (as Lucas wrote them) or 456123 (as Lucas made them?).

Mrs Happy and I have been quietly negotiating this point for a couple of years so any arguments for 123456 would be appreciated.
I thought the were another 3 books? My mate said something a while ago about them, implying there is 789 as well.
I heard the same
Originally, he wrote 9 parts to the story, but was told he could only make 3 films, so he chose the middle part as it was the most complete story. He has now made the first three, but i have heard rumours that Mark Hamill (luke) has been told to keep his diary clear in the next decade. There is also the live action tv series as well coming up...
I remember watching Star Wars in 1977 - there was no "Episode IV" on it then and some digging in magazines as a kid and on the 'net nowadays throws up what I think is the most plausible explanation.

George Lucas's business partner/ co-producer for "Star Wars" has publicly stated that only the first film was planned and written (this is borne out by the fact that "Star Wars" only just got released, "Episode IV" was added to the credits later etc. George almost certainly had other ideas that either didn't make the first film due to technological/ time constraints or whatever so he probably had enough raw material that when he saw the success of "Star Wars" he then went on record saying there would be a trilogy of trilogies. His business partner thought otherwise, fell out with Lucas and never made a film with him again (bet he feels a fool now).

Buggered if I can remember the guys name though :threaten:

Mr Happy

LE
Not_Whistlin_Dixie said:
I took it to mean: If you make a martyr of me, word of my martyrdom will spread and you'll have induced more people to join the rebellion.
Hmmm, you weren't 7 when you saw it the first time were you...

Clerks was better than all of the Star Wars films put together in a big film putter-in!

The bit thats allways bothered me..apart from sw geeks(!) is......

HOW DID DARTH VADER SNEEK UP ON ANYONE WITH THAT ORCESTRA FOLLOWING HIM EVERYWHERE? DA-DA-DA-DAA-D-DAAA D DA etc,etc

Latest Threads