Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order

Ritch

LE
Respawn have just released 15 minutes of gameplay from the upcoming Jedi: Fallen Order title. This is strictly a single-player game - no multiplayer, thank God!

It's been a long time since there was a decent Star Wars game. Dark Forces, Knights of the Old Republic and Supremecy were the last decent offerings.

The Old Republic very nearly was an MMORPG msterpiece but EA blew it with their over the top pricing scamming..... I mean framework.

Ritch

LE
It's been a long time since there was a decent Star Wars game. Dark Forces, Knights of the Old Republic and Supremecy were the last decent offerings.

The Old Republic very nearly was an MMORPG msterpiece but EA blew it with their over the top pricing scamming..... I mean framework.
I'm happier that Fallen Order will be without multiplayer. Battlefront 1 and 2 with their loot boxes etc were one reason why I didn't buy them.

I did enjoy the two Force Unleashed games released on the Xbox 360.

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer

Knights of the Old Republic 2 was better than 1. And you forgot Tie Fighter, the most addictive and fun space flight sim.

Knights of the Old Republic 2 was better than 1. And you forgot Tie Fighter, the most addictive and fun space flight sim.
Mea Culpa. Or the good but flawed Shadows of the Empire. Empire at War and Supremacy (Rebellion in the US) were also good.

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
Which was the Dark Forces sequel where you played as Kyle Katarn's apprentice Jaden Cor? That was reasonable. Good gameplay but not exactly the best storyline.

Which was the Dark Forces sequel where you played as Kyle Katarn's apprentice Jaden Cor? That was reasonable. Good gameplay but not exactly the best storyline.
Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy I think.

SWTOR could have been brilliant if EA hadn't botched the economy with their pay to win nonsense and worse, pay to play or you got the half finished version.

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
Tie Fighter, the most addictive and fun space flight sim.
Along with the other swing games, badly, BADLY, needs to be remade with modern graphics! Maybe with VR?

Ritch

LE
I'm enjoying it so far.
I've sold my copy half way through. Bitterly disappointed with it. I enjoyed the Star Wars: Force Unleashed 1 & 2 a lot more and those were for the 360. The visuals are obviously dated but the combat has more and there's more force powers to use. Fallen Order looked beautiful but felt very samey and limited.

Half Life 2 freaked me the **** out with those headcrab things. Only ever played it once.

Latest Threads