Star Wars and other Fantasies Cosplay........thats dressed up semi-nekkid wimmin

Screenshot_20210513-173541_Instagram.jpg

Key word is "Uniform"

I dunno which universe you inhabit, but if that's uniform wear in it, the queue for immigration visas can form up behind me.

And you can fvck off with your photos to a thread for other dwellers on planet Tharg.
Both her left and right thigh look uniform in that outfit.

Tool

LE
Key word is "Uniform"

I dunno which universe you inhabit, but if that's uniform wear in it, the queue for immigration visas can form up behind me.

And you can fvck off with your photos to a thread for other dwellers on planet Tharg.
Aksherly, it's "Cosplay" (or school levels in the current economic climate).

The "Uniform" thread is over there -->>>

Key word is "Uniform"

The key word is NOT "uniform"

"Uniform" is mentioned nowhere in the thread title!

I will see you in Tharg!........

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Key word is "Uniform"

Wrong thread old boy! :)

I wouldn't know I left at 16.
Me too but I did lots of very naughty stuff with several 5th years (including the future Mrs RWAC) when I was a 5th year before I was invited to make my way in the world.

6th form and above is higher education not school.
Further Education. Higher Education starts at Year 1 of University, or equivalent level.

Kirkz

LE
Further Education. Higher Education starts at Year 1 of University, or equivalent level.
As several people have already pointed out.
But then I'm fick as fcuk I finished school at twelvty.

There are some cracking pics in this thread, none more so than the very first girl on page 1. However I think it only fair to present you with something that most of you will find closer to home.

83061332.jpeg

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
There are some cracking pics in this thread, none more so than the very first girl on page 1. However I think it only fair to present you with something that most of you will find closer to home.

83061332.jpeg
Paging @Scaley Albereto