Star Wars and other Fantasies Cosplay........thats dressed up semi-nekkid wimmin

Yaya Han as Lady Dimitrescu from the latest Resident Evil game

Screenshot_20210611-160319_Instagram.jpg

Tool

LE
4th form, 5th would be year 11.
You go to school for 11 years or did back when I went.
We had Grades 1 and 2, then standards 1 to 10. Form 1 was standard 6 - the start of High School, through to Standard 10 (Fifth form, "A" levels second year, Standard 9/fourth form being "A" first year).

Kirkz

LE
We had Grades 1 and 2, then standards 1 to 10. Form 1 was standard 6 - the start of High School, through to Standard 10 (Fifth form, "A" levels second year, Standard 9/fourth form being "A" first year).
Where did you go to school?

Including sixth form I went to school for 14 years. I think that the Year 10 bollocks excludes the first year of primary school, also known as 1st year infants or reception class.

Kirkz

LE
Including sixth form I went to school for 14 years. I think that the Year 10 bollocks excludes the first year of primary school, also known as 1st year infants or reception class.
6th form and above is higher education not school.

You are right, sort of. But its 13 years at school which still makes it 4th form in old money.

They only do 12 over here. Then again when they finish at 18 they are at the same level as a kiddy that has done their GCSE's in the UK. For A Level Equivalent they either have to do college level courses at school, or they go to college after they finish school. Which is why their degrees are 4 years in length and not 3 years like the UK - the first 2 years gets them up to A Level standard.

Kirkz

LE
You are right, sort of. But its 13 years at school which still makes it 4th form in old money.

They only do 12 over here. Then again when they finish at 18 they are at the same level as a kiddy that has done their GCSE's in the UK. For A Level Equivalent they either have to do college level courses at school, or they go to college after they finish school. Which is why their degrees are 4 years in length and not 3 years like the UK - the first 2 years gets them up to A Level standard.
If you reach 16 in 5th form then 13 years at school would mean you started school at 3 years old.

Children in the UK have to legally attend primary and secondary education which runs from about 5 years old until the student is 16 years old.

Last edited:

Latest Threads