Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Star Wars and other Fantasies Cosplay........thats dressed up semi-nekkid wimmin

Yokel

LE
I've got some dinosaurs in my house to show her.

Like your Teresa May blow up doll? Or have you an entire Teresa May costume you want her to dress up whilst you pretend to be her submissive gimp?

Perhaps you have a secret desire to dress up as Duane Abbot and wrestle her?

Makes a change from puppies I suppose.

Is @scarbrough allowed to keep living creatures?

Like your Teresa May blow up doll? Or have you an entire Teresa May costume you want her to dress up whilst you pretend to be her submissive gimp?

Perhaps you have a secret desire to dress up as Duane Abbot and wrestle her?

Is @scarbrough allowed to keep living creatures?

I got slightly aroused reading that. I want to be dominated by Theresa, and used as her personal sex toy.

Makes a change from puppies I suppose.

People are beginning to suspect I don't actually have puppies.

Bump
Eg6tl6nXcAEOIJD.jpeg

FFS! Scooby Doo the Scaredy Cat Great Dane? When I watch Scooby Doo cartoons, which isn't very often, I certainly don't fantasize about Scooby Doo!!! It's ether Daphne or Velma. :thumright: ;) :mrgreen:

Scooby Doo Great Dane cos play.jpg

I Like Big Butts seems to be running in my head. :?

Big Butts.jpg

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
FFS! Scooby Doo the Scaredy Cat Great Dane? When I watch Scooby Doo cartoons, which isn't very often, I certainly don't fantasize about Scooby Doo!!! It's ether Daphne or Velma. :thumright: ;) :mrgreen:

View attachment 511229

1602355402936.png

1602355420348.png

1602355475615.png

hmmm...I may have to spend some time investigating this...

Latest Threads