Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Star Wars and other Fantasies Cosplay........thats dressed up semi-nekkid wimmin

"This is not the surprise sex pervert you're looking for..."

aardvark64

War Hero

Out of interest is the weapon the first cos-player is holding a converted Federal Riot Gun/Baton Gun?
It's a Webley flare gun I believe.

Attachments

• 3836581.JPG.jpg
    3836581.JPG.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 53
"Banana?"

"Fuck off, you pervert!"

Yokel

LE

Nice pair of minions. What are those odd looking things behind her with the big eyes?

I do not understand Cosplay. Is it all about women dressing as characters from fantasy films, TV programmes, and cartoons? Why not other genres? Policewomen perhaps, or teasing bosses? Or athletes. Or...

Is it all about women dressing as characters from fantasy films, TV programmes, and cartoons?
Well, yes. That's its whole point.
Why not other genres?
For the same reason wearing white clothes, pads and using a bat means you're playing cricket and not any other game.

Well, yes. That's its whole point.

For the same reason wearing white clothes, pads and using a bat means you're playing cricket and not any other game.
No wonder I was terrible at football. Mind you I had shin pads to protect most of my legs.

No wonder I was terrible at football. Mind you I had shin pads to protect most of my legs.
Dear Lord, it wasn't <looks round furtively, lowers voice> the Association game?

I mean, I'd heard rumours about what they got up to, but really!

Nice pair of minions. What are those odd looking things behind her with the big eyes?

I do not understand Cosplay. Is it all about women dressing as characters from fantasy films, TV programmes, and cartoons? Why not other genres? Policewomen perhaps, or teasing bosses? Or athletes. Or...

I can be anything you want, Yokel.

Latest Threads