Star Wars and other Fantasies Cosplay........thats dressed up semi-nekkid wimmin

MrBane

LE
Kit Reviewer
Reviews Editor
This may have been mentioned before, but if I'd checked the entire thread for it I would've died of dehydration by now.

I didn't know this until recently, but many of the Cosplay types you see at these conventions, the model-fit ones, are just that, hired models who look amazing to help push the brand / merch / get the geekboys passing out in a hot sweat.

It makes it that bit harder to get away with spaffing up their back in a busy crowd as they're on the lookout for it.

This may have been mentioned before, but if I'd checked the entire thread for it I would've died of dehydration by now.

I didn't know this until recently, but many of the Cosplay types you see at these conventions, the model-fit ones, are just that, hired models who look amazing to help push the brand / merch / get the geekboys passing out in a hot sweat.

It makes it that bit harder to get away with spaffing up their back in a busy crowd as they're on the lookout for it.
Not just me then?

Not a personal dig, however hardly a secret that an industries would use models for promoting a brand, F1, motorcycling events ie TT & of course clothing, basically any thing that can draw a bigger audience to their products.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MrBane

LE
Kit Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Not a personal dig, however hardly a secret that an industries would use models for promoting a brand, F1, motorcycling events ie TT & of course clothing, basically any thing that can draw a bigger audience to their products.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Not taken as. I'm aware of that but I wasn't aware of the more subtle way the cosplay one is often done. They don't advertise or promote, they often act like attendees and just go about the event as a normal person.

Not referring to the obvious model shoots etc, just the well fit birds who look fairly normal but in a great outfit.

Not taken as. I'm aware of that but I wasn't aware of the more subtle way the cosplay one is often done. They don't advertise or promote, they often act like attendees and just go about the event as a normal person.

Not referring to the obvious model shoots etc, just the well fit birds who look fairly normal but in a great outfit.
Stella Chuu.Professional "Cosplayer" makes around $100,000 per annum attending conventions and trade shows.
105491400-1538786562252stellachuu-264a3658.600x400.jpg

Don't ruin the dream, man. They're the nerdy girls who get overlooked and are awkward with men. They.re waiting for a guy like me to sweep them off their feet.

$60 AUS per head eh? Looks like fun. Even lesbians seem to like it? :?

Star Wars.JPG

That was about 1:50 seconds longer than I needed.

Didn't make it past the first sexy stormtroopers.
Sadly I persevered until the end, which I why I shared so others could suffer too ;)

Sadly I persevered until the end, which I why I shared so others could suffer too ;)

You guys must be poufs. Those gals were easy on the eye. There was even a lithesome Han Solo for Jarrod and a Jabba the Hutt for Scaley Alberto. What's not to love? :?

Have you done your research? When is the show coming here, imagine the people on the doors surprise, "are you smuggling alcohol in, oh sorry Sir it's just socks" :-D
I asked, and they replied;

Hi Wheelchairwarrier
We're definitely looking into getting to Europe and the UK soon!
Kind Regards,

The Empire Strips Back Team
The Empire Strips Back Website

You got caught then?