• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Star Wars and other Fantasies Cosplay........thats dressed up semi-nekkid wimmin

I'd be smiling too if I were hanging off that ass - very comely indeed!! I don't recognize the character or the costume - who is the young lady trying to channel? :?

Backpack Butt.jpg

That'll be Dora the Explorer - US cartoon in English and Spanish. My kids learnt to count to 10 and sundry random bits of vocab en Espanol watching it.
Hum! I see the resemblance. I've seen the cartoon before on my local PBS station but she is usually shown as being only about 9 or 10 years old. Who knew that she could grow up so nicely? As for the Spanish jibber-jabber, well, she doesn't have to speak. What I want to say to her doesn't require words. :-D:drool:
Dora The Exploer.jpg

You could crack walnuts between those cheeks.....