Star Wars and other Fantasies Cosplay........thats dressed up semi-nekkid wimmin

PartlyBollocks goes to the event at the Trafford Centre - Play Expo? - each year.

Now I know why. He's not going alone next year...

Ritch

LE
For me.

Screenshot-2014-12-16-16.56.21.png

She can show me her Wookie any day.

My missus and her mates go to comic-con or some other geek fest like that. One of them dresses up as some manga character who's as sexy as the smell of hot urine.
I can barely contain my contempt.

Last edited:
My missus and her mates go to comic-con or some other geek fest like that. One of them dresses up as some manga character who's as sex as the smell of hot urine.
They're into fantasy, carrying guns and dressing up.

I was in the ACF.

Do the maths. :)

My missus and her mates go to comic-con or some other geek fest like that. One of them dresses up as some manga character who's as sex as the smell of hot urine.
There are cosplayers and then there are cosplayers.

(Model is Michelline Pitt)

And some of them take it a lot further...

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
For women in corsets, look no further than Steampunk.

PartlyBollocks goes to the event at the Trafford Centre - Play Expo? - each year.

Now I know why. He's not going alone next year...
There's a Manchester Comicon at the GMEX every July too. My daughter attends every year so I'll be inspecting any pictures you may post...

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
Any pictures we can, ahem, inspect in the meantime?
I have a sneaking suspicion that you already know the answer to that one.....

;)

There's a Manchester Comicon at the GMEX every July too. My daughter attends every year so I'll be inspecting any pictures you may post...
Feel free to send us one - so we can help you in your worthy cause.

Address on back will further increase confidence in obtaining a correct ID.

ps: Dont trust Ex-STAB - send them to me. I'm honest.

My weekend job was once as a comicon photographer down in Plymouth / Exeter at an event called Devcon. I must admit it was a great gig!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest Threads