Star Wars Actor Talks Utter Mince and Clabber Pie

The diverse people he speaks of every day are there because of modern world wide travel. Does the thick twat imagine there were planes flying people around the globe in in feudal times? So why would there be any in a fictional feudal era? Plus there have been black actors in GoT, and plenty of dusky types.Speaking to GQ magazine,
Boyega said: "There are no black people on Game of Thrones. You don’t see one black person in Lord of the Rings. I ain’t paying money to always see one type of person on-screen!"
Game of Thrones season 7: Star Wars actor John Boyega SLAMS show for lack of diversity

Some of the White Honky Bastards keeping black actors out of jobs in Got.
upload_2017-7-19_8-16-51.jpeg

The stupid cuñt

There are the Haradrim in the Lord of the rings. These chaps are black. Tolkien described them as half Orc with red tongues. I suppose they could have slotted* them in the film.

*swidt.

He probably has a point in things like Lord of the rings and game of thrones where there is just a story to be told. Anyway, Sir Bedevere in the new King Arthur film is a brown chap.

There are the Haradrim in the Lord of the rings. These chaps are black. Tolkien described them as half Orc with red tongues. I suppose they could have slotted* them in the film.

*swidt.

He probably has a point in things like Lord of the rings and game of thrones where there is just a story to be told. Anyway, Sir Bedevere in the new King Arthur film is a brown chap.
Don't tell me Sir Palomedes is now a working class lesbian...

"I ain't paying money to always see one type of person on screen"
If this is a faithfully and accurately reported verbatim quote, and let's face it, this is the Express, then it tells me everything I need to know about the complainant.
Oh, and by paying, I assume he's referring to a an informed choice to pay (or not) a subscription to the commercial TV provider screening G.O.T.
Oh and furthermore, if he can't see any black people in G.O.T then I'd recommend a visit to spec savers.

TamH70

MIA
Lilly allen will be along shortly to tell us there are no strong female roles in GOT

They did,
e4116506658464099ba677980f9a4dfd--the-hobbit-lord.jpg

The Harradim attacked Gondor on ye big Mûmakil or Oliphant's

Is mince and clabber pie the same as Pie and mash, that lovely cockney speicality........:rolleyes:

Latest Threads