Star Ratings

Discussion in 'Aviation' started by Onya_Backbitch, Mar 10, 2002.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have been away for a couple o` weeks living in a nice hotel,oh hang about that wasn`t me that was our "crab mates",anyway thats not the point,when I left I was a three star brew bitch, now I notice I have been demoted to a one star sniff test man!

Whats the game,has there been a cock up or have the ratings been put on a manning and records promotion system?
  2. Sorry but we've upgraded the software (you might have noticed) but alas a few things have been lost.  Best get posting

P.S I hear that East Scotland is lovely this time of year.....

"Edited for crap spelling"
  3. woopert

woopert LE Moderator

Lynx mates will be scored with  a "Pie Rating" giving the overall fat-boy score.  :eek:
  4. As opposed to Gazelle pilots who will have Barbi dolls in place of stars to represent wit, charisma and the ability to hold a conversation that doesn't involve them feeling in some way inferior. Guess the average (aren't they all?) Gaz puke won't go above one Barbi doll! ;D 8) :p :-*
  5. Good CO, East Scotland was great,(80 shillings sorts out the men from the floppy jocks ;D) the weather was pants! :-[

Lord Flash,was that you on this years lucky dip? ;)
  6. Aye, just need to go to the Docs and get my arrse sewn up! :-X
  7. Bloody hell, that will be a big job!!!

Well done bloke. ;D
  8. Woo Hoo, I`m a brew Bee Aye Tee See Aitch again!
  9. Coffee, milk, one sugar then big boy! 8) ;D
  10. ah flasheart, see you remember the recipe then!!!!!! :D :lol:
  11. flash ,you heard about your old spectacled mate on telic????? :lol:
  12. Prey tell. I'm all ears. Well, if my name was B S anyhow.
  13. he's trying to extend out there as he's fell in lurv with some crab chick, who apparantley looks exactly like him........ shudder to think too much about that one!!!
  14. Are we talking about the member of the British Limbless Ex Services Members Assoc?
  15. yeah that's the one!! we're havin a nice relaxing holiday in 52 without his admin spoiling things. nearly drank the bottle of port in his office today......would have been good - all arms drill course bottle!