Star of the Week - Gregory Bruni, Naked Intruder, Pooped And Masturbated In Home

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by JoeCivvie, Jan 25, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What a star!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Does he have an ARRSE profile ?? If not why not.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Worst anyone I know has done was in Sydney. On his last night there a friend was so drunk he tried the door of several townhouses until found one that was open, went in and made himself at home, fell onto the sofa asleep and in the morning woke up with the family stood around him.

(Oh and I suppose there was the times my mad mates broke into the married quarters and for some reason wiped their mess all over the walls. Still not sure why. I think youth culture and lighter fluid had a lot to answer for.)

4. I've heard of coolness under fire but this guy takes the biscuit.
    Gets shot at by angry householder and then starts to beat off in their lounge!
    Something tells me drugs may have been involved.

5. The best bits for me are the fact he starts on the roof and finishes with ........... Drank the contents of the vacuum.

Pure class for me.

• Like Like x 1
  6. On further investigation they realise he wasn't actually on anything, it was just an Engineers' Initiation

• Like Like x 1
  7. That's Carla Bruni's brother, he's obviously picked up some pointers on French etiquet and manners for houseguests from his brother in law!

8. How do you "Drink" the contents of a vacuum?

What where they hoovering up with it?

9. Vax!

10. Sure it wasn't in Hereford?.......

11. It's the most original one I've heard since that other drugged up nutter ate a tramps grid off, bravo!

12. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

13. Yes, I have!

14. Look! I appologised for that......don't mention it again OK!!