Standing out - In a good way!

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by Matt_2085, Apr 21, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hey guys,

I'll be applying to the Royal Marines early next year, shamelessly using the TA for experiance, training and phys.
    Basically I'm treating the TA like I would any other job, giving 100% and cracking on with whatever needs to be done, helping others etc. I'm due to start weekend 3 of P1 Basic training on may 8th.. and want to stand out in a positive way, whilst not looking like a brown-nosing whore.

If anyone has any bits of advice of anything extra I can do either at the RTC or the TAC or even things in spare time (unemployed at the moment, so anything that requires a bit of time isn't a problem) to "shine" so to speak, then I would appreciate it.

Thanks, Matt

2. Well, you can change your avatar for starters. If you want to keep on using it follow the link to a thread in my signature and pay £5 to Hol4Heroes for it!
  3. In the words of MSR:

Ask your PSI

4. Apologies, didn't read your sig, just saw it and thought it looked good, I'll change it ASAP.

5. :clap: :clap:
  6. You seem to be good at borrowing things without asking or paying... Ever thought of a different, more transport based unit to join?

Edited for a very unsignature spelling error. :x
  7. Nay dramas!