Standby for the apocalypse!

As if Trump, Brexit, Putin, Xi and climate change weren't enough. Maybe the Aztecs were right after all?

'Planet Earth is alive. Deep beneath its skin, its life blood — rivers of molten iron — pulse around its core. And this mobile iron is what generates the magnetic field that causes auroras — and keeps us alive. But, according to the science journal Nature, something strange is going on deep down below. It’s causing the magnetic North Pole to ‘skitter’ away from Canada, towards Siberia. “The magnetic pole is moving so quickly that it has forced the world’s geomagnetism experts into a rare move,” Nature reports.'

Weird thing happening to Earth’s ‘shield’

Last edited:
As if Trump, Brexit, Putin, Xi and climate change weren't enough. Maybe the Aztecs were right after all?

'Planet Earth is alive. Deep beneath its skin, its life blood — rivers of molten iron — pulse around its core. And this mobile iron is what generates the magnetic field that causes auroras — and keeps us alive. But, according to the science journal Nature, something strange is going on deep down below. It’s causing the magnetic North Pole to ‘skitter’ away from Canada, towards Siberia. “The magnetic pole is moving so quickly that it has forced the world’s geomagnetism experts into a rare move,” Nature reports.'

This could explain why the Geese have been kinda weird lately....

It's been known for years that the magnetic pole shifts. It's reveresed a number of times throughout the history of the earth.
Agreed, throughout the geological history of the Earth, but not (as far as I recall) thought the recorded history of civilisation (ie, effect unknown/unrecorded).

...and that's gonna cause the apocalypse how exactly?

I suppose some will mention Gaia either the Gaia hypothesis and/or Asimov's Gaia sooner or later
On a Friday night? After a few sherberts? Good luck with that.

Maybe that's why there's a climate change - due to the magnetic field shifting faster than normal. How the hell are the government going to tax us and blame our behavior for magnetic field shifting? I'm sure they will say it's because we use metal or some other crap to get money from us.

Maybe that's why there's a climate change - due to the magnetic field shifting faster than normal. How the hell are the government going to tax us and blame our behavior for magnetic field shifting? I'm sure they will say it's because we use metal or some other crap to get money from us.
They will blame it on global warming, and the only solution is to go vegan, and then they'll put a tax on meat products and create meat credits for farmers to create another tax

It's BREXIT. :p