Standards and this forum

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by polar, Oct 10, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Can we shut up about officer dress codes, some who have only been in the army for a few minutes or are in another part of the TA and made errors of judgement. If their making the corps look bad, speak to that mate in a TA unit and get it sorted, stop whingeing online. Its embarrassing.

2. (Its the Army Rumour Network)
  3. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Sure about that? :D

Welcome to ARRNE! Sounds like Pirates Reunited. Is Jack Sparrow a Mod here?
  4. If somebody goes out looking sh1te, then that somebody should expect to get roasted - whether it is by the AcSM or on here. Don't think of it as vicitimisation, more a sort of e-Valeting service...

5. Oops.

Do I feel like a stroker now? :oops:
  6. Maybe you do Flash but there's no denying that you are cutting a dash in your new clobber. Who was the tailor, Obersturmbannfuhrer Tony Hart?
  7. It's OK Polar, both the Lanyard thread and the Standards thread have both digressed into zxniner bashing - which is much more fun.

8. It wasn't us doing the whinging - it was everyone else beasting us ! And quite rightly by all accounts.
  9. No change there/their/they're then
  10. Polar,

B-T is right. Standards are no longer the issue. ZX has sets himself up and I for one am enjoying the Corps effort to knock him down. The thread now has bugg3r all to do with dress standards - as is the funnier for it

11. He's still making you bleep types look like a load of school girls who have just had their Barbie dolls violated by a Pit Bull terrier though. ;)
  12. Flash

Perhaps, but better that than taking up the arrse from this stroker and refusing to comment (a least in my book)

13. Actually, Hugo Boss made all uniforms for the SS.

14. So that's not just a rumour then Steiner? Was never sure if that was a wind up or not.
  15. oldbaldy

oldbaldy LE Moderator Good Egg (charities)
    1. Battlefield Tours

I heard a rumour that the R Sigs are to absorbed by the RE.