standard of accomodation

Who thinks that the standard of the housing that we are having to endure if fair, to say that we put our lives on the line for queen and country and our family have to live in hovels, whilst the free loading immigrants come over here for a better life, and get handouts and given places to live free of charge that are like the Hilton compared to the tip we live in, come on PM pull your finger out.............

Love my pad. Couldn't be happier. In fact thinking of buying it!
Living next to a sprog and his gobby misses is something i will miss when posted next year.
In fact, each day i record the shouting, banging and general noise so that when i move and play it tape(how old am I!) i will rest at ease knowing i am not alone at night.
:x

force everyone of of "quarters" then there will one thing less to worry about.

I think if the people respected there quarters and enviornment more the quarters would be allright. Problem is the Army wont shift bad families that make shameless look like the Brady Bunch. At my last posting 10 families complained about a disruptive anti social tribe for the summer period. Nothing happened. He left her in the end and she still did the 90 days waiting to get evicted. I do not expect to live anywhere where anti social behavior is acceptable. These tramps should get a written warning and if they do something arrse again they should be evicted. Yeah the fella might sign off but what the hell hes replacable anyway. Normally blokes who are from a trashy family are shit at work anyway so its a good way of getting rid of mongs.

Pad quaters should also have walk round by the DHE tw*t or the CO ect every 6 months or so.
Not stood by your beds, but to show that your garden isn't a jungle
or your house isn't some sort of indoor granade range.

MadPickleFarmer said:
Pad quaters should also have walk round by the DHE tw*t or the CO ect every 6 months or so.
Bump that Mad Pickle. If the CO walked into some housing he would go spare.

MadPickleFarmer said:
FFS cant you tell you are a wedge.
get real nobber. and all the wives would love that.

Hairy_T_Towel_Holder said:
MadPickleFarmer said:
Bump that Mad Pickle. If the CO walked into some housing he would go spare.
Would that mean singlies have to do the outside area's around the patch while pads are on pad inspections?

WRAPJOBAGAIN said:
MadPickleFarmer said:
The thing is, we are all tennants and the land Lord has a right to inspect
his property.
Some of the houses are in clip. People don't give a fook.
As for outside area's, when do they ever happen on the patch?

Got myself a surplus quarter due to having a kid with my ex. Got no complaints at all, its a lovely little place in a really nice quiet area. I'd even buy it if I could.

MadPickleFarmer said:
WRAPJOBAGAIN said:
MadPickleFarmer said:
his property.
fair one but not the C.O.

WRAPJOBAGAIN said:
MadPickleFarmer said:
WRAPJOBAGAIN said:
MadPickleFarmer said:
his property.
fair one but not the C.O.
What they need is some grumpy tw*t like the Jock in hameln instead of the civvy knobber's they have here in the UK.
The hand over/take over is much stricter in Germany.
You could pass here with mouse holes kicked through into next door!

WRAPJOBAGAIN said:
MadPickleFarmer said:
get real nobber. and all the wives would love that.[/quote]

wives should realise that a quarter is a privilage. They have forgotten that there other halves have a job in the armed forces. They can either shut up and put or go back to the shit hole council estate where they were dragged up in and go back to selling fish and chips. ...... or smack if they are from scotland.

Quite right the pads wifes need to understand they are also part of the Military machine.
If they choose to live in sh*t and there grotty husbands do nothing about it, then give them a warning, then mag to grid.

WRAPJOBAGAIN said:
MadPickleFarmer said:

wives should realise that a quarter is a privilage. They have forgotten that there other halves have a job in the armed forces. They can either shut up and put or go back to the s*** hole council estate where they were dragged up in and go back to selling fish and chips. ...... or smack if they are from scotland.
and what fcukin planet are you from.

WRAPJOBAGAIN said:
MadPickleFarmer said:

wives should realise that a quarter is a privilage. They have forgotten that there other halves have a job in the armed forces. They can either shut up and put or go back to the s*** hole council estate where they were dragged up in and go back to selling fish and chips. ...... or smack if they are from scotland.
A tad harsh from T Towel, but my area is a hovel.
Some form of implimentation needs to be called upon.
Its not like you can turn your quater down either, as 2 people are in
line for each house here.
It looks like Copehill Down on bin day. The only thing missing is that
red post office van with the windscreen kicked out!

MadPickleFarmer said:
WRAPJOBAGAIN said:
MadPickleFarmer said:

try the fcukin council then my pads estate is fine apart from the chav that has moved in next door.
and the dogs barkin all hours cos the wadge cant control them.

I have actually had the pleasure of inspecting some Married quarters (hundreds in fact) and have seen many nice houses and some bad accommodation made nice by the decent people who live in them.

On the other hand, I have seen. The house were the guy had knocked holes in the walls so his Scalextric track could run from the lounge into the dinning room and back again. The house so bad I almost barfed as I walked in, dog sh1t all over the hall and kitchen, kids bedrooms stinking of urine and my personal favourite the house were the guy had knocked all the supporting walls out in the cellar so he could build a bigger bar.

Also some strange ways people live, the living room with mattresses all over the living room floor for communal sleeping. The family who lived in tents in the bedroom, because, that how they lived before they joined up. And the classic, painting every wall in the house a different colour.

The one thing I can say it doesn’t matter what rank, how rich or what class you are some people just don’t know how to live decently. Strangely, I can say one thing, in my personal experience women from Newcastle and the North East seem to keep a lovely home.

WRAPJOBAGAIN said:
MadPickleFarmer said:
WRAPJOBAGAIN said:
MadPickleFarmer said:

try the fcukin council then my pads estate is fine apart from the chav that has moved in next door.
and the dogs barkin all hours cos the wadge cant control them.
The council? I pay my way. Lucky you with your nice house.
I had a top house in Hameln, here though its a shit hole and because
DHE, MHS or whatever they call themselves cant cut it.
The houses should belong to the military, then the scuffy admin clusterf*cks who couldn't clean their cars would be put in their place, the fooking block with their sh*t wifes sent off camp!
:x

WitchfinderGeneral said:
I have actually had the pleasure of inspecting some Married quarters (hundreds in fact) and have seen many nice houses and some bad accommodation made nice by the decent people who live in them.

On the other hand, I have seen. The house were the guy had knocked holes in the walls so his Scalextric track could run from the lounge into the dinning room and back again. The house so bad I almost barfed as I walked in, dog sh1t all over the hall and kitchen, kids bedrooms stinking of urine and my personal favourite the house were the guy had knocked all the supporting walls out in the cellar so he could build a bigger bar.

Also some strange ways people live, the living room with mattresses all over the living room floor for communal sleeping. The family who lived in tents in the bedroom, because, that how they lived before they joined up. And the classic, painting every wall in the house a different colour.

The one thing I can say it doesn’t matter what rank, how rich or what class you are some people just don’t know how to live decently. Strangely, I can say one thing, in my personal experience women from Newcastle and the North East seem to keep a lovely home.

So why arnt these tramps linched ******* evicted and the bloke sent back to the block.. That costs money to fumigate and repair. Yes I understand the occupier gets billed but I dont think the full ammount. Im a pad and i keep the house clean. (maybe not tidy Ive got Kids) but I have pride and discipline in my family and military life. What message does it send to civys when they pass a married quarter where one or two chav families let down our establishment because those pikeys let us all down. Why should decent folk put up with anti social behavior of young married chav couples we shouldnt. The army is pro pad to much pro pad and I am one. Why should a 22 yr full screw have his room inspected by a 12 year Sgt whilst Spr Sprog and Waynetta are eating food of their dog crap infested floor doen John Street. Is that fair. I dont think so.