• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

STAND TWO... Boring Walt on the loose again.......

#1
There has been a sighting report of a boring walt in the current affairs section , PLEASE DO NOT FEED as he thrives on bites and talking about his fictious career as a high ranking officer .

It seems after a few weeks he has surfaced in need of the attention of people on this site , i think the best plan of attack is to let him post boring comments in which the mods should immediatly delete ..

Thus striving him from oxygen job done ........
 
#5
kc1982kc said:
There has been a sighting report of a boring walt in the current affairs section , PLEASE DO NOT FEED as he thrives on bites and talking about his fictious career as a high ranking officer .

It seems after a few weeks he has surfaced in need of the attention of people on this site , i think the best plan of attack is to let him post boring comments in which the mods should immediatly delete ..

Thus striving him from oxygen job done ........
Hang on a mo,who are we talking about?
 
#6
Random_Task said:
kc1982kc said:
There has been a sighting report of a boring walt in the current affairs section , PLEASE DO NOT FEED as he thrives on bites and talking about his fictious career as a high ranking officer .

It seems after a few weeks he has surfaced in need of the attention of people on this site , i think the best plan of attack is to let him post boring comments in which the mods should immediatly delete ..

Thus striving him from oxygen job done ........
Hang on a mo,who are we talking about?
The artist formerly known as Irish Headress has been back on the site spouting drivel. I think that the mods are onto it just ignore any suspect posts.
 
#8
FARMBOY said:
Random_Task said:
kc1982kc said:
There has been a sighting report of a boring walt in the current affairs section , PLEASE DO NOT FEED as he thrives on bites and talking about his fictious career as a high ranking officer .

It seems after a few weeks he has surfaced in need of the attention of people on this site , i think the best plan of attack is to let him post boring comments in which the mods should immediatly delete ..

Thus striving him from oxygen job done ........
Hang on a mo,who are we talking about?
The artist formerly known as Irish Headress has been back on the site spouting drivel. I think that the mods are onto it just ignore any suspect posts.
Waah

(sorry,very slow day at work)
 

Latest Threads