STAND TWO... Boring Walt on the loose again.......

There has been a sighting report of a boring walt in the current affairs section , PLEASE DO NOT FEED as he thrives on bites and talking about his fictious career as a high ranking officer .

It seems after a few weeks he has surfaced in need of the attention of people on this site , i think the best plan of attack is to let him post boring comments in which the mods should immediatly delete ..

Thus striving him from oxygen job done ........

I'll second that. Ignore the Lord of the Walts, do not bite. He certainly made a bloody big fool out of me the fatherless c*nt.

Random_Task said:
kc1982kc said:
There has been a sighting report of a boring walt in the current affairs section , PLEASE DO NOT FEED as he thrives on bites and talking about his fictious career as a high ranking officer .

It seems after a few weeks he has surfaced in need of the attention of people on this site , i think the best plan of attack is to let him post boring comments in which the mods should immediatly delete ..

Thus striving him from oxygen job done ........
Hang on a mo,who are we talking about?
The artist formerly known as Irish Headress has been back on the site spouting drivel. I think that the mods are onto it just ignore any suspect posts.

FARMBOY said:
I'll second that. Ignore the Lord of the Walts, do not bite. He certainly made a bloody big fool out of me the fatherless c*nt.
farmboy got it in one

Gremlin said:
Stand Two?????????

What is being sold at Stand One then??
Choclit xx

Latest Threads