Stand to, Stand to ...........Monsters

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
The one on the left looks like my Mrs, after waking up in A&E, for not having my tea ready by the time I got home

The one on the left looks like my Mrs, after waking up in A&E, for not having my tea ready by the time I got home
What the....? How could you...
Never, ever hit a woman in the face. Surely you've been told this - what's the matter with you?

Give her couple of kicks in the belly - far less likely to leave visible marks.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
What the....? How could you...
Never, ever hit a woman in the face. Surely you've been told this - what's the matter with you?

Give her couple of kicks in the belly - far less likely to leave visible marks.
In my defence it was the second time this year.

What on fucking earth would make you fuck up your fucking face like that on fucking purpose?

Fucking hell

Fuck.

Oooooohhhh! naughty little pixies are'nt they

They were probably quite pretty before, well they've a lifetime of regrets to follow.
Face paint and and hair dye. Stick on teeth covers and piercings you can take out

Not exactly a lifetime of regrets material TBH.

No, oh nononononononono. Fucking fuckfuckfuckfuck...where DID you get those pics from ? And what the hell are those injection things in their heads ? Thanks for that Duff, having a Colonel Kurtz moment right now...

After being ever so slightly horrified and aroused at that photo I'm off to find the least suitable place possible for a quick ham shank.
Just so I've got a story for the masturbation thread you see.

On a side note, just what the fuck are they pumping into their heads? Freaks, the lot of them

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk

Latest Threads