Stand-in Moderator

#1
The TA 'wallah' goes off to 'stick bayonets...', - in his dreams.

The new 'wally' will not even allow a welcome message.

My welcome:

BE BETTER AND LESS BIASED THAN THE PRAT YOU REPLACE.

PS: Go on, 'kick me'.
 
#2
Give it a rest you tiresome arrse
 
#5
Dont worry if you make MDN look daft he'll win the argument by deleting your comments.
 
#6
lsquared said:
Another well-rounded, carefully thought out and constructed response.

Happy to see PTP's standards are being maintained.
If you want standards go and work for this organisation - BSI.

Personally I couldn't a stuff about yours - real or perceived.

Dullard.
 
B

Biscuits_AB

Guest
#9
lsquared said:
Another well-rounded, carefully thought out and constructed response.

Happy to see PTP's standards are being maintained.
No offence pal, but you come over as a right knob.

Nah, f*ck it...be offended. You're probably a poof as well.
 
#15
I left a message on the original thread after Cpunk said PTP was off sticking his bayonet in things along the lines of 'that's a euphemism if I've ever heard one' and Praetorian left a message as well. Cpunk decided to delete both messages and lock the thread. Big deal.

And then 'lsquared' piped up with his two pence worth on this thread.

Why I don't know but it is a free country...
 
#16
the_matelot said:
I left a message on the original thread after Cpunk said PTP was off sticking his bayonet in things along the lines of 'that's a euphemism if I've ever heard one' and Praetorian left a message as well. Cpunk decided to delete both messages and lock the thread. Big deal.

And then 'lsquared' piped up with his two pence worth on this thread.

Why I don't know but it is a free country...
So he's prepared to fight to the death for knob jokes?
 
#17
Bravo_Bravo said:
Dont worry if you make MDN look daft he'll win the argument by deleting your comments.
Think you have me confused with someone else.
 
#18
the_matelot said:
I left a message on the original thread after Cpunk said PTP was off sticking his bayonet in things along the lines of 'that's a euphemism if I've ever heard one' and Praetorian left a message as well. Cpunk decided to delete both messages and lock the thread. Big deal.

And then 'lsquared' piped up with his two pence worth on this thread.

Why I don't know but it is a free country...
That's a good explanation, TM, but it still doesn't make sense! I think I'll go back on holiday!

Litotes
 
#20
Was it in current affairs? Bravo

This one?

Moved to the Arssehole from Current Affairs.... I have no mod powers, never have had other than NAAFI, QMs and Avn

Will that be an apology en route?
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads