Stand by your beds.

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by The_Snail, Nov 23, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Nathan and fuckwit nephew, if you fucking text me again with your dribble about Yannie and her beef with Flash and MDN, I will personally find your house and set fire to it.

Alternatively, I will post the shite you sent.

Step away from the phone, or I will fucking kill you both.

Dads, sorry, he woke me up.
  2. Nearly as bad as you ringing me at home when you were out of your head on meths and not getting the hint to fcuk off.

Talk about pot and fcuking kettle. Can you actually name anyone that you have never p1ssed off you fcuking waste of skin?

Step away from the phone? You should burn yours along with your internet connection, your PC and yourself. This has got to be the funniest one I have read in ages.

Nathan, ring her again and again and again, preferably at the most inconvenient time so that she can get a taste of what it is like to drunkenly give your number to a complete fcukwit.

Alternativley bid a load of money on a charity auction that you can't actually afford to pay, just to make yourslef look good, and then run away like a cnut when you realise that you have bigged yourself up too much. Then you'll know what it feels like to be Dale.

Edited to add, I know of three people on this site that have changed their numbers purely so that you can't call them anymore (me included) and thats just the ones I know of.

Has Nathan got to that stage yet?
  3. I love you too.

4. If you really did then you would retire to the bathroom cabinet, drink and swallow the entire contents of it, find every drug and cleaner in the house, swallow those, find every live electrical outlet in the house and plug yourself into them after taping every RCD and RCCB on and then stream your death live on here.

Then, maybe, at a push, I may have more than 0.1 second of time for you.

Nathan, you have my vote, hassle her till she dies.
  5. Fight! Fight! Fight! etc etc etc
  6. lol legend.... as for you not givin slug more than 0.1 seconds of your time... this thread must have took about 3 mins :D

7. Pass the popcorn this looks like it will be good or end up in the hole :p
  8. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Have they fell out then?
  9. Here are your handbags, walk ten paces...
  10. "Teachers coming .... LEG IT!!!"
  11. Keep up the good work, Nathan et al, just stay off the threads :wink: