Stand by Sgt - Welsh Guards

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by TA_sig, Mar 29, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This would have gone in Seniors but I think more than a Port fine is required.

Oh dear. Now Radio1, (I know it's not exactly classy but it was worth it), is holding auditions all over the country to find a boyfriend for one of their broadcast assistants on the afternoon show. Yesterday they were in Cardiff, there was also audio of him on the radio this afternoon. Think persec has been blown clean out of the water, apparently in the Welsh Guards.

Who is this man known as Dan?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/laura/galleries/tuesday_auditions/20.shtml#jump
    [​IMG]

2. [pedant mode] Three stripes in the Guards does not, necessarily, a sergeant make. [/pedant]

Do L/Sgts have Mess Dress?

3. Lsgts are full members of the sgts mess in the gds!

4. He's a bit of a scruffy individual isn't he? Jacket and waistcoat all crooked! He could have taken a moment to straighten himself out.

5. What a complete tw@t.

Wonder how long it took before this photo was printed off and then stuck up all round his camp. 8O :lol:

6. He looks like he's thinking.....

This seemed like a good idea yesterday, but the phot is gonna land on ARRSE and once pinged I'm gonna get my arrse reamed

He is a bit lopsided for a guardsman, do you think he was "Refreshed"

theGimp

Ps that Laura bird is a minga!!

7. Is his kit in rag order as a result of a barney backstage when he sobered up, tried to do a runner and was heaved on to the stage by the roadies? If so, still no sympathy: let the skinning begin.

8. Something tells me he's going to get ribbed
    A: for being so desperate in the first place
    B: for looking like a sh!te pile

9. The Question is. :?

Did He Bang Her 8O

10. Looking like that, he probably did.... in the portaloo

11. Nope, he was rejected by the selection panel... They've been playing random clips from it all day, will post the choicer selections if they play some of his.

12. The state of his mess dress tells me he must be a walt, that is OUTRAGEOUS, no Guardsman would wear such sloppy sh1te, not even tailored

13. This has got to be one for the Walt thread. No way is he a guard, have we got any other taff walts, maybe he's all screwed up on sheep dip :)

CW

14. brettarider

brettarider On ROPs

Did hear him on the radio as the panel thought he might be a walt but he claimed to have his MoD 90 with him and was perpared to show it to them...it would be interesting to see what it looked like :twisted: