Stand by for round 2 of "BLM" style protests

Status
Not open for further replies.
The other picture is of a Nazi
And an incorrectly dressed one at that. I don't even know where to start with that dreadful ensemble.

Daz

LE
Not wanting to take away from your cobblers, you haven't proved me wrong, you just disagreed with me. I know I'm embarrassed for you as well!
No, I point out you were wrong, and what the picture was about, you were just posting claims that everyone else is racist, something that is SOP for the left, you made the statement "It would be they fkn hated darkies. Like majority of ARRSE." and are unable to back that up

Last edited:

Daz

LE
And an incorrectly dressed one at that. I don't even know where to start with that dreadful ensemble.
He needs a decent tailor, Hugo perhaps :)

Given he's wearing a muttie's kreuz, he's probably self-identifying as a doris. Quite progressive I suppose?

It would be they fkn hated darkies. Like majority of ARRSE.
FEEB9EF5-6923-45EE-BF25-1741354EAA67.jpeg
Silly Arse!

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
Not wanting to take away from your cobblers, you haven't proved me wrong, you just disagreed with me. I know I'm embarrassed for you as well!
Oh, we're never going to prove you wrong. Unpossible. You are demonstrating your intellectual superiority by using racist expressions and calling people names, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads