Stand by for round 2 of "BLM" style protests

Status
Not open for further replies.
What racists?
They PID themselves by following me around and quoting many of my posts asking bone questions like, "what racists?"

For tbe hard of thinking I reckon you're a bit of a racist.

Both Bravo Bravo and Ilech accounts could be merged and replaced with a random lefty cliche generator app.
You and quite a few similar accounts could be merged and replaced by a turd on a stick.

The Assassin

On ROPS
On ROPs
They PID themselves by following me around and quoting many of my posts asking bone questions like, "what racists?"

For tbe hard of thinking I reckon you're a bit of a racist.
Far from racist, I actually give a damn about my country. I know the difference between a gay and a fag, a black guy and a n***er. And I know quite a few gays and blacks that agree with me

Far from racist, I actually give a damn about my country. I know the difference between a gay and a fag, a black guy and a n***er. And I know quite a few gays and blacks that agree with me
Ah, why didn't you say you know some "blacks"?

Common purpose, accomplices, I don't think the Law distinguishes between them.

You're truly a remarkable person. The way you latch on to inconsequentials and ephemera proves you must have been DS at one time: girls brigade? Don't ever change otherwise you'll miss out a well deserved repeat SPOTY.

You're actually bothered by her seemingly being able to afford designer kit.

You'll be fcking furious when you learn black people have the vote now.
I would assume it's fake . A Product of criminal enterprise a net loss to the country and may fund terrorism . All part of the same problem . Gangs drugs guns violence bad attitude and a chip . Tbh looking at one picture of her with the fist and stab vest I would have assumed many things about her. Correctly.

In America it is. BLM UK are just pissed off with micro aggressions and being bottom of the pile. Solidarity with their black cousins and all that. It's not the Rosetta stone to work out. But you carry on being childish and pretend it's unfathomable why upity coons are restless...they just want new trainers or a 60in TV or something.
I've just seen this. Bottom of the pile? No more than anyone else who wallows in self pity and thinks that life is racist because they aren't rich.
The stupid cow Abbott is a millionaire, put her son through private school and will have one of the best pensions in the country and yet she still cries racism.
Plenty of black people get of their arse and graft, do well in life and improve their children lives, you probably don't see them because shitcunts chanting BLM is more newsworthy.
Plenty of white people sit around in squalor, doing **** all to improve themselves but they don't have the luxury of blaming it on racism.

So has there been any Burning Looting Murdering yet by the black racists?...

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
In America it is. BLM UK are just pissed off with micro aggressions and being bottom of the pile. Solidarity with their black cousins and all that. It's not the Rosetta stone to work out. But you carry on being childish and pretend it's unfathomable why upity coons are restless...they just want new trainers or a 60in TV or something.
Bottom of the pile, how? Proportionally, more black people go to university than white.

I'll take those odds.

I would assume it's fake . A Product of criminal enterprise a net loss to the country and may fund terrorism . All part of the same problem . Gangs drugs guns violence bad attitude and a chip . Tbh looking at one picture of her with the fist and stab vest I would have assumed many things about her. Correctly.
As illustrated she needed a Mk6... there were black helmet covers if it had to match the stab vest

Cameron Deriggs... usual colour..

NINTCHDBPICT000656192063.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.