Stand by for round 2 of "BLM" style protests

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm predicting this isn't going to go down to well if Mrs. Sasha Johnson dies of her wounds.

skynews-sasha-johnson-blm-black-lives-matter_5392871.jpg

"Sasha Johnson, 27, was one of the organisers of the first-ever Million People March to protest against systemic racism in the UK."

"A black equal rights activist is in a critical condition in hospital after being shot in the head in south London yesterday.

Police are appealing for information after Sasha Johnson, 27, was found with life-threatening injuries in Southwark at about 3am on Sunday morning.

In a statement on its Facebook page, the Taking The Initiative Party, a new political group she was part of, said: "It is with great sadness that we inform you that our own Sasha Johnson has sustained a gunshot wound to her head."

It's inevitable the bandwagon effect will kick and further surges on the street "She was targeted because she was BLACK / It MUST have been because she was BLACK / Racism racism blah blah blah / Police didn't do enough"

For a quick catch up on the Who She Is see here

Did a black shoot her?
Nothing known at this stage or whether she being an activist had anything to do with her, I'm predicting this won't matter to the BLM majority mind set, she's an 'ero already, casualty of the *cough* blatent institutional racism ingrained in British society

David Lammy could have held hr down while Diane Abbot shot her in the head.

Wouldn't matter, institutional racism etc is to blame.

Nemesis44UK

LE
Book Reviewer
I notice there's a lot of horseshit out there by Labour who insist it's a gun control issue, without mentioning its actually a gang issue. Criminals don't have firearms certificates, so stricter gun control would not have prevented this.

She should have popped down to Field Textiles and picked up a good ole' Mk6 helmet to go with this stab vest she's wearing, certainly makes more sense than the Che Guevera style hat she's rockin'

Stab vest.jpg

Ex-Ten

War Hero
I notice there's a lot of horseshit out there by Labour who insist it's a gun control issue, without mentioning its actually a gang issue. Criminals don't have firearms certificates, so stricter gun control would not have prevented this.
Funny thing that, criminals not obeying laws. Who'd have thought?

So glad I didn't get a university "education", otherwise known as brainwashing.

Better turn in those firearms certificates for those illegal handguns you lot are not allowed to own.

Chef

LE
Jenny Lee Snow, Elvira Snow, and Wallace Ford inÊTod Browning'sÊ
The Croydon facelift is older then you'd think

Worth repeating:

“There was a rival gang that may have heard about someone being in that party that they didn’t feel quite comfortable with or trusted and so they resorted to driving past and shooting into the garden, and one of those shots obviously hit Sasha Johnson.

We can only be thankful the party goers had remembered to return the lawn mower they borrowed otherwise things could have got out of hand.

Having seen a video, or two, of the young lady "at work" shooting off her mouth in a very toxic way, take a guess as to whether I am sympathetic. Then you need to consider; why was she between two gangs anyway? She will have been with one lot, or at least people linked to one lot, when the other lot turned up - not good for her image really, is it?

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Having seen a video, or two, of the young lady "at work" shooting off her mouth in a very toxic way, take a guess as to whether I am sympathetic. Then you need to consider; why was she between two gangs anyway? She will have been with one lot, or at least people linked to one lot, when the other lot turned up - not good for her image really, is it?

I think she may have bigger issues that her image at present. Others will be worrying about the image and respect of course

Lots of people very serious on Twatter.

This is not the time to be disrespectful, "A mother of two kids has been shot yadder yadder . . . "

You know full well the feckers will be overcome with glee had the bulletee been Nigel Farage, Boris Johnson, JRM, numerous Royals or anyone else they don't consider worthy.
The same crowd who wanted "Ding Dong the Witch is Dead" for No.1 when Thatcher died.

So to Hades with their false humility.

I think she may have bigger issues that her image at present. Others will be worrying about the image and respect of course

Ah yes, respect.

That thing the younger element all want, but fail to give.

neil82

Old-Salt
black on black incident, nothing to see here, move along, mention anything and you`ll be arrested under the hate crimes act (press will sweep this under a very thick carpet unless the shooter is white)

Jenny Lee Snow, Elvira Snow, and Wallace Ford inÊTod Browning'sÊ'sÊ
The Croydon facelift is older then you'd think

Worth repeating:

“There was a rival gang that may have heard about someone being in that party that they didn’t feel quite comfortable with or trusted and so they resorted to driving past and shooting into the garden, and one of those shots obviously hit Sasha Johnson.

We can only be thankful the party goers had remembered to return the lawn mower they borrowed otherwise things could have got out of hand.
No one in the community willing to reflect on whether a reasonable or proportionate response to "being uncomfortable with someone at a party" is to "shoot into the garden"?

You'd think a bit of self awareness would surface, but....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads