stand at ease

just been reading the fat bastard thread, re. the old fart wandering about with his hands behind his back.
While I don't do this as a rule, I have noticed that any time I stand still anywhere, I automaticaly adopt the at ease position. Does this apply to most of us here, or am I the only brainwashed one?

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
just been reading the fat bastard thread, re. the old fart wandering about with his hands behind his back.
While I don't do this as a rule, I have noticed that any time I stand still anywhere, I automaticaly adopt the at ease position. Does this apply to most of us here, or am I the only brainwashed one?
Fasten those buttons, submarine hatches etc etc search function, stand easy, hands off cocks, on with socks.

No you are a Prince Phil-lip walt, that is all.

I was going to provide a lengthy explanation,as why you are a knob, but I then decided that it was a lot less effort to call you a knob.

knob.

G

goatrutar

Do you march through your local supermarket, swinging your arms shoulder height? Coco pops IN the trolley, 2,3.

Does this apply to most of us here, or am I the only brainwashed one?
As a rule, no, though I still put a vertical bar through a capital Z. There are odd exceptions when bits of the other life sneak in - last one was doing the OSCE's on the medic course. I was so concentrated on drills, the last time I did them was in the firm, that when I was called forward I realised that I had the clipboard tucked neatly under my extended left arm, right hand in the small of the back, feet shoulder width apart.

Felt like a right cock when the (ex-para) instructor pointed it out

Fasten those buttons, submarine hatches etc etc search function, stand easy, hands off cocks, on with socks.
I do actually, especially when recce-ing building sites etc. I suppose its habitual after the 12 months JLR.

My good friend Jarrod, I thought you d be more prone in adopting the "First medical examination" stance, surely?

Latest Threads