• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Stand aside Rambo, here comes Der Überwalt!

If you have a problem, if no-one else can help, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire .........Nezdad Kliclic?

LiveLeak.com - Bosnian Rambo likes making self-promoting homo-erotic videos

It says on the page "This guy is an explosion of WTF", and they've really hit the nail on the head with that phrase.

My favourite bit is where he's taking a dump with his snake and his home-made gun, but the whole film is side-splittingly funny. Take a look and let us know what you think.

T_T

I think the guy may just want to become the next Rambo / Schwarzenegger action actor, this might be his promo video. Pretty awful tats, not sure what the deal is with the snake, perhaps just a loony troll?

He's taken a few too many Chinese steroids, although I liked the 'recoil walting' towards the end. He could get a job as the Bosnian editor of Soldier of Fortune.

R

Reversionary_Modes

That's impressive. Back in the day he could EASILY have been number 2 on the balcony.

Latest Threads